Friday 4 January 2019

Friday fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Well nothing much has changed here.
Stan still looks like the scruffiest boy on the road!


And Maisie is the Little Diva!
Just look at those eyes, I wonder what she's thinking?


And Graculus is back!
Now I wonder how many of you know why we gave him this name and who was the original Graculus? 
Call back next week and we'll see who knows the answer.






I'm afraid that's your lot for today.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

Is that a cormorant? Your dogs always make me smile. On limited time? Hope that means you will have good news to share later.
Hugs,
Annie x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Mm Graculus perhaps because black and yellow Angela!
My guess.
I think Maisie is wonderimg why you're photographing all the time!
Shaz

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I'm not too sure on the Graculus.. and I refuse to google hee hee!!
Maisie and Stan need that extra coat this weather.. those eyes are saying please wait till it warms up before our next trip to the hairdressers :D
Weekend Hugs Tracey xx

Crafty Claire said...

Those cheeky little faces would make anyone smile. Have a lovely weekend xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I used to think they looked alike but now I can see they're quite different from each other. Great portraits - their expressions are almost human!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I agree with Zsuzsa. Stan has definitely taken on his own persona, and Maisie will always be adorable. I know I'm late visiting, but it's been a madhouse here. Happy belated Friday and here's to a great rest of the weekend.

mamapez5 said...

Hi Angela. I don't think Stan is scruffy. He's beautiful and Maisie is a bundle of fun. Anyway, I am sure they won't thank you for a haircut until the cold weather has passed.
No idea about Graculus, but I may have to look it up later. happy New Year. Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10