Wednesday 30 January 2019

WOYWW # 504 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey. 

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


It seems like ages ago now but you may remember me showing you some coloured tissue paper and here's how it ended up.


I will do a tutorial on this but now is not the time, probably next Monday.


With the technique I used you get two slightly different finishes.


This is as far as I've got right now. 
I'm using a new Woodware stamp, really love it.


So far stamped and heat embossed it and just got to decide what to do with it next.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

20 comments:

Claire said...

Most creative!! Makes a wonderful background!
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire no. 6

Annie said...

Really love this background Angela...my fav colours. Stay warm and cosy.
Hugs,
Annie x #11

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a great background! I'm going to have to come back and check out how you did it...
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Angela, gorgeous background, and I love that new stamp. I have a couple of their bird stamps that I think would work well with that sort of background. Must try it out. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 XxX

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I love to visit your blog. I have enjoyed your Master boards and it's my new plan. I do love the dragonflies. Wishing you sunshine and a favorite warm drink. Happy WOYWWW from frigid country #19 today.

Marit said...

It looks like you 'stamped' the tissue-background on to another sheet of paper... both look gorgeous! Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #18

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Oooh, I think I know how you did that background. Is it "bleeding" tissue paper that leaves a mark when you wet it? I like the effect! Brayer a bit of gesso on top of it and you've got a great distressed background - might just try it on my new book! The dragonfly stamp looks lovely! Have fun this week! zsuzsa #20

Sarah Brennan said...

Love the 'bleeding' tissue paper background Angela. It is perfect behind that Woodware stamp. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Caro said...

Love the background and that stamp is stunning. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely week, with love and God Bless, Caro x (#30)

Helen said...

Love the background, but BOY that stamp is calling me! have a great week Helen #3

Jan said...

Your desk looks great. Happy WOYWW xx Jan (21)

Stacy Sheldon said...

Hi Angela, I love how pretty those colors are in the background and that is a gorgeous stamp too :) ~Stacy #26

StampinCarol said...

You make the coolest masterboards! Love the colors and looking forward to your tutorial! Have a great week!
Carol N #25

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm looking forward now to your tissue paper tutorial...loving what you've done so far with the stamp!

Sue said...

Hi Angela, I love your page.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW 504.
Sue #5

Neet said...

Your bleeding tissue technique has certainly given you a beautiful background to work on and I just love that Woodware stamp. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this.
Hugs,, Neet 1 xx
ps glad you found the physio helpful - hope you are keeping up with the exercises. xx

glitterandglue said...

A lovely background there Angela - well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Annie Claxton said...

Hi Angela, love the effect you've created with the tissue technique, look forward to the tutorial :o) Annie C #32

Mac Mable said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished project and how to do the tissue technique x.

Words and Pictures said...

Really pretty effects with the tissue paper... those dragonflies are gorgeous - and you've still got lots more space to play with.
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10