Monday 21 January 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card well two actually, that I made with this Masterboard:



I started with a Paper Artsy stencil and Tim Holtz Distress Micro Glaze. Lots of Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink then added more stencil detail and text stamps to create this Masterboard.


To add more interest to the design I have used a Darkroom Door stamp set and heat embossed the design.


Never quite sure what I might want so always stamp a few.

And here is the first one using the new Masterboard.


I stamped first and second generation birds on the card blank and then used some of the embossed birds over the layered masterboard pieces.
The sentiment stamp is by Cupids Clear Stamps and the faux stitching on the first card is by Crescendoh.com A few gems and Stickles Glitter Glue complete the designs.


Actually the first card was made using the bits left over after cutting this section out.
Waste not Want not as they say!


You may remember this card which I made some time ago with the same stamps, if you missed it the link is here.


Now which one one do you like best?
It's surprising what you can do with some waste bits of card Lol!
Lots more Masterboard left so you may well see this turn up again soon.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by.

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous designs Angela, I think my favourite is the pink one, the black really pops over it xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, great cards, Angela! Loved 'watching' the process, Jo x

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous masterboard and so unique. Love the cards you made from it and the designs are amazing. Card number one fro me but of course you mustn't have favourites so love all three of them x.

Crafty Claire said...

These are really fun and I love the bold colours and stylised look xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These are great fun, Angela - I always love your masterboard projects and these are no exception!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10