Friday 25 January 2019

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week, well last week actually.
First the gorgeous views.



Yes this is me! I know some of you are not keen on snow but you can't help but love the view and it was a lovely sunny day too.


Another sunny day!


 Next the gorgeous food.


Even the lunch times are special.


 And tea for two!


More desserts just because I know you like them!




Finally one of my favourites.


Now if that lot doesn't make you smile I don't know what will!
Not only do they taste good but they are very artistically presented.
More to follow next week.

 Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Helen said...

Great pics... I have no issue with snow in the right places, and that is one of the right places!! the food looks amazing too.

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Have fun if you are still there! Jo x

Annie said...

I love LOOKING at the snow :-) and your pics are gorgeous Angela so thank you for sharing them with me [so I don't have to go there myself hehehe ]. As for the puddings they certainly know how to take those to another level. They look amazing.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

I am not a fan of snow, but I love going up to the ski centre near Granada. That sort of snow is very different from what gets churned up by the traffic and makes our roads so treacherous. I can see you are having a wonderful time, and being very well fed. Kate x

Lisca said...

Yes, the snow is lovely. As Kate already mentioned, our nearest ski resort is the Sierra Nevada mountains in Granada. I can see it from my window , but the ski pistes are on the other side,so we see the snow but not the ski area.
The food looks so delish and as you say,very artistically presented. That sweet that is you favorite, what is it?
Enjoy the skiing and the sunshine. And the food of course.
Lisca

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Now that's just how I like my snow, clean, crisp and not a snowflake out of place... With you in the snapshot It's picture card perfect. I can almost imagine the words "Wish you were Here" printed above the top hee hee!! Beautiful. I must admit I had to examine the first meal close up as I thought that pot was sat on top of spaghetti Haaa haaa!! Eyes not awake yet. Loving them puddings, hope you shared :))
Big Sunday Hugs Tracey xx

Sue said...

Wow this looks like fun, I don't know what I would enjoy the most, the skiing or the food. Hope you're having a brilliant time xx

Uroocreations said...

Wowww.... Lovely pictures and great capture of all wintery beauty ... I love snow and would love to play like you... But never get a chance to be in such beautiful places.... Your pictures making me more crazy for snow.... and food is looking so tempting....Hope you have enjoyed at the fullest.... Lots of love sweetie....
Hugs..
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10