Monday 7 January 2019

Masterboard Monday, Left-Overs.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you my first project for 2019, a card made with these left-over Masterboard pieces. It might be a New Year but you still have to use up those Left-overs.



I've been using some Paper Artsy stamps for this project stamping on the Masterboard pieces and directly onto card blanks in white, black and Kraft card.







And these are some of the cards I've completed so far.


Cut out the squares and attach to the stamped card blank.


I completed the card with Stickles Glitter glue, pearl gems and a sentiment stamp.


 I have also used some printed papers to make these cards which were left over from an earlier project.


I think these papers work well with this style of card too. Maybe this card is a little more masculine? 


I finished this card off with more Stickles Glitter Glue and a birthday sentiment stamp.


I love making this style of card, they're quirky and just a bit shabby looking as the stamps are scattered around though not quite as freely as they may appear of course. For something to work like this some thought must go into positioning the images. paper Artsy stamps work so well with this style.

 More samples to follow soon. 

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by. 
Happy crafting and wishing you all a lovely and creative New Year.

Angela x

I would like to enter one of these cards in the following challenges:

9 comments:

Helen said...

wow, great ideas for using that stamp - I don't think I have ever used mine!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Clever you Angela, looks grand! Used lots of snippets there.its a good idea to do paper piecing like that.
Hugs Shaz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

Kathyk said...

Just saw this on facebook and had to stop by and say how fab it is

Kathyk

pam said...

Wow Fantastic ideas on these cards Angela.
Hugs Pam x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Just checking the comment box.

Craftyfield said...

I love both cards! I'm like Helen I wouldn't know what to do with these stamps, but you did brilliantly!
I spotted what I think is a custom made stamp on one of your cards and I wonder where you got it made. I'd like to have one myself and I can't find anything. xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It's a fab shape that stamp, reminds me of a quirky 50's style TV hee hee!
Super cards Angela love all cards that creep onto the backside :))
Hugs Tracey xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous cards, Angela - I love how you've used that stamp to create such interesting patterning...pattern envy here. :D

Words and Pictures said...

What a great idea for using up those lovely painty scraps. I love both card designs - such clever use of the stamps. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10