Friday 1 February 2019

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I love the dark evenings as I get to use my lovely lamp more often. 
This could be a great starting point for a project.


These little beauties appeared this week.


A lovely sight at this time of the year.


A little snow appeared too but nothing like last year....thank goodness!


Last Saturday in the month is always Craft Club and here we are getting stuck into some crafty stuff.


I'm working on decorating some bags.
I'll let you see these when they're finished.


And some CAS cards using new Paper Artsy stamps.


Found this funny and thought it would make you smile.


Obviously back from the skiing but had to show you a few more sweeties.


 Little profiterole type.
Not sure why it had paw prints.



Chocolate type thing.


Rather posh bread pudding with ice cream and Genepi (an aperitif well known in the French Alps) scrummy!

I think that's it for today.

 Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.


And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

Your lamp is really beautiful Angela...I love it. My orchids have also put out new flowers this week but I never thought to take pics. So far we've had next to no snow...the only sprinkling we had last week was gone as quick as it arrived and althought the rest of the country seem to be covered we woke up to nothing at all this morning thankfully.
Stay warm and cosy my friend,
Hugs,
Annie x

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely cheery images to get the weekend started....especially the delicious looking puddings. Have a great weekend xxx

Lisca said...

Your lamp is so colourful and bright. It would brighten up my day any time of year.
I love the projects you're doing at the craft club. Your fussy cut flowers are beautiful. I notice an odd looking pair of scissors. Are they easier to use? I think it would take a bit of getting used to.
Yes, that DNA joke is good. I had seen it before. very good.
Your desserts make my mouth water. They are such a good advert for the hotel. Did you eat a la carte? Mmm, don't understand the paw prints either. Perhaps they are supposed to be bear prints. (name of the hotel is ors (bear) if I remember well).
Have a good weekend,
Stay safe with all this bad weather,
Hugs,
Lisca

Lynn Holland said...

We’ve had heavy snow since Tuesday with more to come so we’ve not moved far from home. It’s nice to put the lamps on and heating and hunker down. Your lamp is lovely. We had a Tiffany lamp years ago, wish I still had it now.
Have a good week
Lynn xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry I'm so very late visiting. Trying to catch up, but seem to be falling even further behind.

I love your Tiffany style lamp. It is lovely. I have an original Bradley-Hubbard, the poor person's Tiffany. I was reading Lynn's comment and if she had a genuine Tiffany, she must be sick, because they are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars/pounds now. Even my B-H is worth several thousand.

What a fun way to decorate the lowly paper bag and take it to a new and fun level worth giving.

LOVE the food. Now I'm hungry. Those paw prints made me laugh.

Have a great rest of the weekend and next week, too, dear Angela.

mamapez5 said...

I love the lamp, and your beautiful orchids.
What a lovely big, light room you have for your crafty meet-ups. Everyone looks very industrious.
It looks as though you got off very lightly with the snow, compared with many of my UK friends. I'm not a fan, so I am happy to be here right now.
I smiled at the little cartoon.
The desserts all look delicious, but I agree, the paw prints are a bit odd. Kate x

Words and Pictures said...

Ooh, I love your Tiffany style lamp... the Tiffany windows are pretty much my favourite thing in the Metropolitan museum in NYC (alongside all the incredible historical room settings). Looks like you've had a great week, with crafty company and delicious puddings (even if a small dog or bear appears to have been trying to steal your profiteroles!).
Alison x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a gorgeous lamp, Angela - I could hardly bear to scroll down and away from it. No wonder you appreciate the dark evenings so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10