Friday 22 February 2019

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.


Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week though mostly nothing very exciting however my favourite thing that has to make you smile must be these beauties!



I took my mum out for a meal this week and just had to show you these.




I think we will have to go back and just have the dessert as I can never manage one after lunch.



Now they have to make you smile.




I showed you the top of this lamp a few weeks ago and thought you might like to see the rest of it as the stem and base are so pretty too.


You also get to see my lizard and some pieces I brought back from Egypt.



I tried to get some interest from Maisie and Stan but they are just too tired Lol!


Maisie did lift her head for a second!


So that's it really!

No gym today so off to walk the dogs and will be round to see you all later.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

12 comments:

Crafty Claire said...

Mouthwatering desserts :-) Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Annie said...

Oh yesss. Those deserts really made me smile and I would just have to try one....I'm sure they are all suitable for diabetics ;-)
Your fur babies never fail to make me smile....as they say...It's a dogs life! :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Dreaming of sweets now, Ang - decadent to the max!

Mac Mable said...

I sure did smile.....Thank you x. Glorious cakes and ice creams and the lamp and lizard from Egypt are so unique and wonderful. Maisie and Stan are clearly the star of the show....the cakes came close though x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can tell I'm feeling so much better, because I am in love with all those incredible desserts. I want one of everything, and a slice of each of those cakes, too!

Is that an antique or modern lamp? It's a beauty.

Stan and Maisie look so cute today. You got some smile worthy shots of them. Have a lovely rest of Friday and a fantastic weekend, dear.

Julia Dunnit said...

Made me smile like a grinning fool! Wow, those cakes are like two whole cakes sandwiched together! I can’t resist a good ice cream wither, so I insist that you go back and have pudding first - consider it research for your fellow bloggers! I do love your Tiffany lamp, and Maisie and Stan - how had I managed not to have met them before!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great series of photos.

Brenda Brown said...

Oh my gosh those deserts look amazing, certainly worth another visit I would think. Looks like a good week so have a wonderful weekend too xxx

Lisca said...

Wow! That was worth of a photo or two. That looks absolutely delish! No calories of course. Yes, skipping lunch and just having desert sounds perfect for me. My mum used to be like that (and still is actually). She would quite happily skip the meal and go right to the pudding. In a restaurant situation she usually has a first course and a pudding.
Your tiffany lamp is gorgeous. I like the lizard too. Did that come from Egypt?
I smiled at Maisie and Stan. They are cannot be 'bovvered'.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

I'd have to return several times as I could never choose between so much yummy-ness. I do wish they wouldn't use so much blue colouring in food though.
I love the lamp. I have one that I don't actually use because it doesn't give sufficient light, but I just love the line and the top of it.. the lizard is cute, and the dogs are ever, so adorable. I hope you enjoyed the craft workshop today (?). Kate x

MiamiKel said...

Hello Angela! Thank you so much for following me - you are on amazing blogger from what I'm seeing - such a sweet dog mama and photography that delights and a crafter! I love your beautiful cards (big Altenew fan, too!) and not sure what Spot the Difference is but I started a new blog series this year with that same name! Friends! :) Have a blessed evening! xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Those deserts look delicious Angela, when I'm out with my Mom the deserts never look as tempting as your snap shots. I wish I could sleep as soundly as Maisie and Stan although i'm not sure about the leg balancing hee hee!!
Hugs Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10