Wednesday 13 February 2019

WOYWW # 506 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey. 

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!




I'm afraid it's not very exciting and I'm working on this card but not got very far with it as we've been busy recently with stuff for my parents and I just haven't been in the mood for crafting but sure I'll be back with it soon.
There is an A4 sheet of coloured paper that is sitting there waiting for something to happen. 
I don't think that the rest of the desk is much different from last week either but I'm here and that's the main thing.

I should have a competition like the ones where you get two similar photos and you have to work out what's different in them.


There you go Lol!
Apart from the work area can you see anything different.
Even the Yogurt cartons are still there but don't ask as I have no idea why I kept them!


Please ignore that silliness, you don't have to join in with it. It's far too silly Lol!

I have to go to the acupuncture clinic again today and then meeting some friends but I will be round to see what you've all been up to when I get back in the afternoon.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

20 comments:

Helen said...

I saved some tiny aluminium foil cases (small mince pies) they've been sat on the counter a whole year.... of course they'll be useful! Have a good week Helen #?

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

At least they are washed yoghurt pots... remember I craft in my kitchen so I get random stuff placed everywhere haa haa!!
Your desk always looks tidy to me & it's all waiting for you when you get some down time. Hope you are keeping well & that things are soon in place for your Parents.
Take care & Happy WOYWW & BIG Hugs Tracey xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Your desk looks well organized. I like all of the little compartments you have, for storing stuff in.

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Hi Angela, yes I’ve a number of things like your yoghurt containers... the day you throw them out is the day you want them. I’m trying to clean my craft room one day soon! Too hot at minute.
Happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #3

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

Claire said...

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a lovely comment :) Sometimes life gets in the way of art and creating...
Enjoy your Wednesday xx

Annie said...

I'm daft enough to have to join in....the orange scissors have moved from the green pot to the pink pot :-) :-) :-)
Hope you get some time to get playing in your crafty space soon.
Hugs,
Annie x #2

glitterandglue said...

Morning Angela. Oh yes - definitely some differences other than one pink and one blue sheet of paper - a stamp, front right - there this week and not last; some pots in front of what looks like (but probably isn't) a pot of salt... will that do to win the competition??
Take care. Trusting all is well with your parents. God bless.
Margaret #9 (I think)

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Angela,Mr Linky was missing when Julia's post first went up, that's how I managed to be number 1, lol. I keep random pots and stuff because' I'll be able to use that for something', rofl. Funny idea with the pics, I used to love doing those sort of quizzes. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 X

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think that's the first Spot the Difference we've had on the desks, lol! That made me laugh because mine has been like that recently, it's only in the past couple of days that things have cracked on!
Hugs LLJ 15 xx

Christine said...

What's wrong with yoghurt pots? I saved coffee cups from Edinburgh Zoo cos they had panda pictures I liked..... eventually they became ATCs and I swapped them .... all good.
Have a good week whether with family or crafting
Christine #18

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good Morning Angela. I had to go back a few posts to see all your great designs. Love the Valentine blog...love that stamp. So many pretty background creations also. I know what you are dealing with, taking care of family is good but wears one out when things get stressful. I don't think there is an easy answer. Have a good week . #19 hAPPY heaRT DaY.

Jan said...

Great space. Have a good WOYWW xx Jan (22)

Lindart said...

Hi Angela! OK, there is a little journal/book on top of the baby wipes, the orange scissors have moved from one pot to the other, and the papers on your desk have changed or been moved. That's all I have! Hope you have a wonderful week! Lindart #26

Sarah Brennan said...

I'm guessing you kept the yoghurt pots for paint pouring Angela? Hope the acupuncture went well. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

Neet said...

Roll on Friday for my acupuncture, so glad you are finding yours a benefit (mine too I think).
Your desk and area is so busy i doubt I could find the difference - but what does it matter, I haven't shown much in weeks
Hugs, Neet xx 11

Caro said...

Nice busy desk....had to laugh about the yoghurt pots... its exactly the sort of thing I do! Thanks for sharing. Have a nice week. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#27)

Sue said...

Hi Angela, Lovely busy desk. I'm sure I see something I've not noticed before every week:)

Hope acupuncture went well and you had a nice time with your friend.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #16

StampinCarol said...

I think we all have something unusual on our desks... LOL! But your desk is waiting patiently for you to come back. Hope the rest of your week is good. Thanks for popping by!
Carol N #20

Win Dinn, Artist said...

It looks exactly as an artist's area should look, Angela - chockablock full of crazy and interesting things with which to create. No silliness here, and if there is, I'd be all over it!

Kelly said...

Happy Sunday, Angela. Hmm only difference is the close-up. LOL Come on, girl. Show us what you are really hiding :-) Creative Blessings. Kelly #21

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10