Friday 3 May 2019

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week though I'm not sure where the week has gone. 
I am still working on some ideas for a Hen Party (Bridal Shower for our American friends) so that's taken up some of my time. Been a good girl and went to the Gym too and of course been doing the usual household boring jobs too but we don't want o think about that do we!


A little something to brighten up the day.
The colours on this Orchid are gorgeous.

Some of my favourite flowers showing their pretty faces again.



This made me smile. 
These flowers are definitely a bit special.

It had been very dry here until it rained this week and the pigeons were making the most of it on top of the garage.


They weren't easy to photograph as their wings are very white and the sun was shining straight at them but I'm sure you will be able to make them out. They certainly were enjoying their bath.


We took my mum out shopping too and came back with this gorgeous Cherry pie from Marks and Spencer, delicious!



More flowers this time outside and looking lovely.
We have two wisteria, one is a lilac colour and the other just to the right is pink.


We're going to a wedding on Saturday so hope to have some nice photos from that with a bit of luck.
Finished the card too but you will have to call back on Monday if you would like to see it. It's a bit nice though I say it myself!

That's about it for today.

Hope you have a great weekend too and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Gorgeous orchids Angela, really love them and the wisteria is pretty too, cute pidgeons bathing too, and cherry pie, yum.l
Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful flower photos. I like the birds taking a bath. That pie looks delicious.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

LOVE your orchids, Angela. They are beautiful and such a pretty color. The wisteria is also beautiful. You picked a good week to show lovely flowers, because I need something lovely to counter the gray and rain I see outside my office window.

WOW, that is lovely pie. Hope you have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend. Enjoy the wedding, as I'm sure you will.

Lisca said...

Oh beautiful flowers! Orchids and wisteria. Two of my favorites.
The pigeons certainly were having fun!
And the cherry pie looks scrumptious. It makes my mouth water. But even if I got a piece of pie out of the freezer right now, it wouldn't taste nice as I have a stinking cold and can't taste a thing.
Enjoy yourself at the wedding tomorrow. Please lets have a picture of you in your gladrags.
Hugs,
Lisca

Annie said...

Sorry I'm so late calling round today....this is the first break I've had time to get on the cumputer today cos I've had so many customers disturbing me [and I still have one to come before I finish at 5!]. I love to be kept busy but there are limits lol
Fab photos today Angela. Your orchids are really gorgeous as are your Wisteria plants.....we planted a new one last year and it's growing really well now so we are watching carefully to see if it flowers this year [I know often they take a couple of years before their first flowering so we will see].
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

What beautiful orchids. Such a lovely colour and interesting shapes. It is good to see the birds enjoying having a splash. We moan about the rain sometimes but everything needs it.
I could make short work of a slice of that pie. I love cherries.
I hope the sun shines for the wedding next week. Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Yes lets not think about housework x Well done on going to the gym and thank you for sharing those stunning photos of the beautiful orchids. What fun those pigeons are having.
I have never seen the cherry pie in M&S but will look out for it as I am sure to love it. We picked up two full size cakes from M&S this week for £4....bargain....one a lemon drizzle cake and one strawberries and cream x NOt much left!
The wisterias look so pretty.. Hope you enjoy the wedding today and look forward to your next post x

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely post - definitely made me smile, as did your comment just now, thank you. I have in fact already chopped off a bit of one thing I'd put in the bin to resurrect into something else, but I promise you the others were beyond retrieval! I've boxes of "not-working-yet" bits and bobs, so something really has to be in a state to make it to the bin - so I do take your advice seriously, I promise! Have a lovely Sunday.
Alison x

Mrs A. said...

These are lovely photos . Quite a few of the houses in the next village to us have wisteria creeping over the front of them. It always looks so pretty. Didn't know that it came in pink. Hugs Mrs A.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Oh my goodness, that orchid is stunning!!!!! And I've a bit of wisteria envy here as well - a verdant country, my friend. Oh, the pigeon photo cracked me up - they were looking very happy there on the garage. If that pie was as tasty as it is pretty, you'll have had a great feast!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10