Monday 6 May 2019

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 233 - 3, 2, 1,

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.


 Glenda is hosting today and our challenge is 3, 2, 1.


As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge. 

We would like to see your creations using 3 of one thing, 2 of another and 1 of a third. For example, 3 patterned papers, 2 diecuts, 1image. It would be helpful in your post if you could mention what your 3,2,1's are.

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:



Three different dies used, two different card stock and one ribbon though I have finished it off with lots of gems.

And if you like that, this is how I made it.



One is ivory card and one pink satin card.



Once the die cutting was complete it was time to put the card together.
I think this is my favourite part of the project.


The very centre section of this was die cut and embossed with a 3D embossing folder by Crafter's Companion. The dies are Spellbinders.


I  added the gems as the work progressed as some of these would be covered by other pieces. 



For the inside, a small die cut heart by Tim Holtz and the stamps by FISKARS.


This die comes with embossing folders too.


And the completed card with it's ribbon and completed gems.



This was an unusual card for me as I don't normally get to make anything so pretty but I bet you can guess what it's for so I get to use my favourite prettiest dies and ribbon.


 I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: Challenge 109 - Use More than One Die.
As You Like It Challenge. Favourite Flowers or ribbon and why.  My designs are normally grungy so I don't get to use these pretty flower dies and ribbon even though they are some of my favourites.
Crafty Chicks Challenge # 453 "Celebration" It's a wedding though I'm sure you guessed that Lol!

12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Absolutely beautiful and the design is stunning. A really pretty and unique card, made with love x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Very creative. I like these.

Wendy L said...

Certainly more than one die on you gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xxx

froebelsternchen said...

WONDERFUL - what a delicate and joyful card! Awesome Angela!

sarascloset said...

Wow! What a creative and elegant card! I love how you've mixed all those die cuts; they work so perfectly together under your creative hands! Gorgeous make!

pam said...

Stunning card you created Angela, love the delicate colours and details.
Pam x

Squirrel x said...

Thanks so much for sharing your ribbon make with us - this is so pretty, love the shape! Hope you will join us again soon. Hugs Squirrel xx AYLI

Margaret Mifsud said...

This card is so beautiful Angela! I love the unusual shape and the way you mixed and layered the diecuts! So elegant and so pretty!! Have a fabulous day! xx

Brenda said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the texture you have achieved with the dies and embellies. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge this week!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Angela, Thanks for joining our ‘more than 1 die’ challenge with your beautiful card. Fantastic use of pretty dies. Hope you can join us for our next challenge too.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Crafty Claire said...

Very, very pretty and perfect for something which will be kept and treasured forever. xx

Glenda Atkins said...

So elegant and what a lovely sentiment, totally love this creation! Happy creating Angela, have a great week.
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10