Friday 17 May 2019

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Here I am sitting in my conservatory and from here we can view the Tit box just there on the wall outside.
Bunny ears the Cactus is inside, he doesn't like being outside but has a good view through the window.


And a close-up shows a little head popping out.


Nice caterpillar you have there Mr/Mrs Tit.
It's been a busy week for the family and the babies must be getting bigger as they have been very noisy recently.


Done a few walks in the park too.
Think the moles have been busy here Lol! Though I might say he/she is very neat!


The swans are busy with their new arrivals.


But they are not the only ones.


In our own pond the fish are doing well.
Sorry about the net but we have visiting Herons.




And finally for today here are Maisie and Stan after returning from a hair day, looking nice and tidy now though I'm not sure by the look on their faces that they are very impressed about going for a hair cut.

Off now to see what everyone else have been up to.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

It must be a doggy trim week this week cos Milly has been too...but she really loves it when she's been clipped. I love that her stripes in her undercoat are all exposed and she loves all the fuss about when she's just been done....your two don't look so sure but I'm sure, as the temperature rises they will feel the benefits.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Your doggies are looking very smart indeed.
I loved seeing the blue tit and his/her little house. The wisteria is also very beautiful.
Great to see the swans, ducks and koi.
Have a great weekend,
Lisca

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angela, it's definitely trim dog day - yours and Annie's are looking very smart, even if yours don't look too pleased with themselves. Love the photos of the tit box - we have one that, as yet, remains empty even though there are plenty blue tits visiting the feeders. Should we put up a 'To Let' sign! That is a really tidy line of mole hills - made by a very single-minded mole obviously. You've reminded me that it's time we visited the Swan Pond at Culzean - there should be lots of cygnets and ducklings there by now. Our neighbour has netted his pond after a heron fished out one of his prize koi a couple of years ago. Have a great weekend. Elizabeth xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love all your nature pics
Carol x

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for sharing these fabulous photos...Isn't Mother nature wonderful? Bunny Ears looks so inquisitive and adore the cute photo of Maisie and Stan who as you say don't look that happy with their cuts ....lol x. Enjoy the weekend x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I would have been by sooner, but I have been busy working on my lawn mower, at least until it got dark. Then I ate a bite and promptly fell asleep. The joys of home ownership. Stan and Maisie stole the show this week, I'm afraid, although the bunny eared cactus and tit family were close runners up. What a fun week you've had the the fur babies really put a smile on my face.

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely photos of the blue tit. You have such a lovely garden I'm amazed you have any time for crafting at all! Wishing you a lovely relaxing weekend xxx

mamapez5 said...

Hi Angela. I am so sorry that I didn't get back to visit everyone last week. I only managed the two blog hostesses that I link up with.
I loved your post too. So much spring time joy, with baby cygnets, nesting blue-tits and busy fish. we had the heron problem with our koi in UK too.
It is strange that everyone seemed to be posting about cacti last week. you have some great 'bunny ears' there.
I am gearing up to take Kim to be groomed again, but he got so stressed last time that I think I need to find somewhere different to take him this time.
I will try to visit more promptly this week. Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10