Friday 31 May 2019

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I seem to have been so busy that I hardly have anything to show you but I've found one or two pics to offer you here.


Maisie and Stan take centre stage of course. Gosh it's a dogs life Lol!


And in the park everyone's busy. 
Quite a nice photo that actually, though I say it myself!


Swans busy and the cygnets are getting bigger every day.


Dad's on guard now while everyone else has a rest.


Now this is especially for Elizabeth as she mentioned Mole hills last week.
Maisie cannot pass a Mole hill without passing water Lol!



And finally the girls were out for a walk again but this time we were in the shopping mall to eat scones and drink coffee....Mmmm maybe this is becoming a bit of a habit!
Interesting view of the Cathedral in the distance there.

Well that's it from me for today off to the gym and then I'll have a peak at what you've all been up to.
Need to work off this week's scones Lol!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Helen said...

Love the pic of the pond with the ripples. Have a good weekend.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Stan and Maisie look so cute lying side by side like that. That put a smile on my face.

WOW, great ripples, Angela. The photo of the swans was great, too. I loved how the male is guarding his family.

Tell Maisie to come take care of these huge "mole hills" before all the dirt gets washed into the street, my driveway, and my yard! Sorry, I forgot to take photos of them today, but you can see the effects on the street once the rains came.

Hope you have a great Friday and a perfect weekend, too.

Annie said...

Oh Angela you did make me smile with your photos of Maisie....I guess she is probably trying to have a scent off with the mole :-)
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x
I hope I get time to take some pics tomorrow :-)

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Lovely assortment of photos. I like the dogs lounging. And the water ripples are great. The cygnets are adorable. Scones sound delicious.

froebelsternchen said...

Stan and Maisie are blessed! What a wonderful world!

Happy weekend dear Angela!
Susi xxx

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for sharing and the scones sound good x Had a 'wee' chuckle about Maisie x

Lisca said...

Coffee and scones, mmmm, could be a nice habit!
I love the photo of Maisie peeing on the mole hill. I can't help thinking of The Wind In The Willows as my childhood association with a mole hill is Mr Mole! What would he think if he knew about Maisie....
What a beautiful photo of the ducks in the pond with all those ripples in the right places. Well done you!
Have a good weekend,
I'm looking forward to see how much the cygnets have grown next week,
Hugs,
Lisca

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I always come to check out the doggie photos - so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10