Monday 3 June 2019

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 235 - Masculine.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

Marg is hosting today and our challenge is Masculine which I have to say I never find it an easy theme.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge. 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:



 I am still trying to use up some old patterned papers and this looked like a good time to do it.

These are by Hot Off the Press.
I added the stamping on the pocket, collar and button Placket to give the effect of stitching.
The tag was part of the paper pack and I added some shiny cord and a brad to hold it.
The buttons are from my stash collection and were applied with a hot glue gun.

This must be one of the quickest cards I've ever made but I love it and I did end up making a few but will show you those another time.

I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Cute and Crafty Challenge blog: Challenge 28-Father's Day or a card for a Man.
Addicted to stamps: Challenge #175 -For a Man or a Boy.
Dragonfly Dreams: For a Man/Boy.
Pearly Sparkles Challenge: Challenge 41-It's a Man's World.
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog : Challenge 111 Men/Boys

10 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

A fabulous male card - must remember this idea ....!
Happy new week dear Angela!

pam said...

Brilliant male card Angela, you really pulled this one of! hate doing male cards!.
Pam x

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun design for a masculine card and no wonder you love it as it's unique and fabulous x

Margaret Mifsud said...

A wonderful male card Angela! You may not find it an easy theme but you certainly aced it! You picked the perfect papers and the faux stitching makes it look truly authentic! Love this!! hugs xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Love it, what a perfect masculine card, and yes, they are hard to do! Very creative work on your part!!
hugs
Glenda

Ela said...

Masculine it is, your card! Nice idea tot do it like this. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends.Hugs Ela DT

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your shirt card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Men/Boys’ theme … It will certainly brighten someone's day!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A well dressed card for a man...LOL. I love the stamp that looks like stitching.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Judy McKay said...

Very nice designed card for a special man. Have a creative week. Judy

Crafty Claire said...

Great card for a man...and not dreary! I also have old HOTP papers which come in handy every now and then as they co-ordinate so well together.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10