Wednesday 12 June 2019

WOYWW # 523 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey. 

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


Not very exciting today as I still have the stuff on my desk from the Hen Party workshop I did last weekend which incidentally went really well.
I have photographs of this but will show these on my blog on Friday.


More lovely ATCs and other little gifts sent to me from some of the ladies who were at the Crop. 
If I haven't said this to you all then please accept my thanks, I was thrilled to receive these and thanks to Jo for sending them.


 And a quick addition which has just arrived from Caro and Kelly.
Loving the ATC and card Kelly and another gorgeous stamp to add to my collection.


And look at this beauty from Caro, how clever she is. 
Thank you so much xXx


I have moved some of the stuff from the exploding box so that's looking a bit better though I probably wont be able to find the stuff I moved when I need it Lol!. 
Not sure yet what I will use those playing cards for but I know they will appear sometime soon.


Some of the card samples that were part of the project I organised for the Hen Party (Bridal Shower for our American friends) are still on the desk. 
The designs are nice and straight forward to put together and look lovely when completed so great for this kind of function, the ladies loved them and I got to use up some old patterned papers. They also made a gift bag and will show those too very soon.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

20 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You got some amazing ATCs. Wonderful. Treasure that poinsettia stamp. I purchased the last of the ones in Wichita. I had to go to three stations to get them, too. They were very popular at Christmas and sold FAST.

Beautiful cards for the shower/hen party. What gets me is, you have bridal showers, but never have baby showers. Rather ironic, since new mothers often need baby supplies, especially if it's their first child. Happy WOYWW from a very puzzled # 8.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I am pleased that the hen party went so well after all your hard work - the question is would you do another one?! Lol. Wow, there's a lot of stuff on your desk today...the poinsettia is lovely, bet you'll use that loads!
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Hen Party workshop? I'm intrigued! Always a good idea to find ways to use up old patterned paper. How nice of Jo to forward you all those things from the ladies at the crop. It would have been so nice to meet you! Maybe next time! Have a lovely week! zsuzsa #20

Anne (cornucopia) said...

What's a hen party workshop? It sounds like fun. I like your assortment of tags, cards, and ATCs. Your desk looks great, as always.

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Angela, thats a great set of cards made for the party. A really cool way to spend the time. Great idea. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #10 X

Annie said...

Glad to hear the Hen party went well. What a lovely lot of goodies you have on your desk today.
Hugs
Annie x #15

Helen said...

Glad it all went well. Will check back for the pics Helen 9#

Christine said...

Love all your additional ATCs.
Those cards from the hen party look really clever, well done.
Have a good week
Christine #27

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Really glad to hear everyone had a great time at the Hen Party, sorry if i've missed any snap shots of the day and anything else over the past couple of weeks, i've been away & three's definitely a crowd when it comes to me, blogger & an old ipad!! So i've just enjoyed the time in the sun and worrying about what needed to be done at home :)) Lovely gifts from the WoywW ladies what a generous bunch or sweeties. Happy WoywW & look forward to getting back to normal asap.. Hugs Tracey #3

StampinCarol said...

I've been enjoying seeing more ATCs from the 10th Anniversary! Love yours! Glad your Hen Party went well! The name reminds me of a road trip I took with 5 other ladies and it was called the Hen House on Wheels. My next one we called 2 Too Cool Chicks on the Road (there was only 2 of us and we had little chicks on the car dashboard).
Will have to check back and see your party photos!
Have a great week!
Carol N #5

Caro said...

I'm so glad that the hen party went well - the cards look really good. I'm also glad that the badge has arrived safely. Happy WOYWW. with love & God Bless. Caro (#19) xxx

Stacy Sheldon said...

HI Angela, Ooh it looks like a lot of happy art followed you home :) love the projects you put together for the party too. I bet they were all thrilled with their take home pieces. :) ~Stacy #32

Elizabeth said...

The hen party sounds a great success and a lot of fun too. The cards are lovely. I have several exploding boxes - too tempting to just stuff them full. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #26

Heather M said...

Hi Angela, glad to hear the Hen Party went well. I think if I had an exploding box I would forget what was in there, and if I emptied it, I would also forget where I put everything- safer for me not to have one. I do have a small UFO box, which I lost, but then I found again last week. I have a few cards to assemble in there, so that will keep me out of mischief for a while. Love the masterboard on your post this week. I am going to have a go at masterboards this weekend while Mr M is at work. Have a lovely week Heather xx #12

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad the workshop went well Angela. Something a bit different for a hen party. Hope you can still find everything you need and that it isn't too tidy lol. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

Sue said...

Hi Angela, Glad the hen party went well. The cards look great.

Lovely selection of ATCs and gifts.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #11

sandra de said...

Wow it has been a long time I have been anywhere near a hen's party let alone a "hen's party workshop". Looking forward to seeing the photos.
sandra de @25

Twiglet said...

Glad your little parcel arrived safely - what a lovely lot of crafty buddies we have! xx Jo

Marit said...

There's a lot to look at at your blog today Angela, I love the ATCs and cards you received, aren't we woyww-ers the greatest tribe of lovely women?!! And how clever of you, to have them make 'quick' cards at the 'hen party' (we have that in Holland too...) Those cards look fun and funky! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, happy ~ belated ~ woyww. Big hug from Holland. Marit #21

paperwishesbyamanda said...

What a great idea for a Hen Party, Sorry I am late with my visits this week Thanks for your visit, hope you had a good WOYWW #28

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10