Monday 24 June 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


I made this but didn't really like it so stopped before going any further but that's no excuse to not use it Lol! 
So here's what to do with those Masterboards that just don't fit the bill!


I cut a piece of the Masterboard to size matching this Altenew die.  Then used the die on a piece of Kraft card.


Next I took a Kraft card Blank and a stencil to add some detail to the background.


I wanted to add a ribbon to this card and although I really love this rainbow effect it needed grunging up a bit so heated it with my heat tool until the ribbon started to melt and shrivel.
Obviously you need to be careful with this technique but I do like the effect.


Then it was just a matter of putting everything together and I added some text using another die. This one is by Pink and Main and finished with some Altenew enamel dots.

So that's how I use those Masterboards that just don't do it for me.

 I would love to hear your comments and you might have other ideas too and I'd love to hear them.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masterboard and love the die and gorgeous ribbon
carol x

Mrs A. said...

Personally
I loved your master board as they are my kind of colours. Love what you did with the ribbon. Hugs Mrs A.

Words and Pictures said...

Oh lovely - the delicate pastel leaves look great against the kraft - what a great die.
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10