Monday 13 May 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard well several actually. 
I'm back to one of using up those left-overs.
Anyone who visits me regularly knows how much I love making Masterboards and this is another thing I love, finding ways to use up the left-overs.
There are so many small pieces that get left and sit around so looking for ways to use them up today and play with some new Tim Holtz dies at the same time, what could be better! 
One of my favourite techniques for using up these papers has to be die cutting and this time I'm die cutting white card to layer over the Masterboards.
So here goes.



Too many to use up today but here is an assortment of what's available.


And here's how they ended up.


And here's a sample of what I've made so far using this Tim Holtz die.


I've had it for a while but just not got round to doing anything with it but loving this.


I don't usually make cards as clean as this but I have to say I am liking the way they look.




 And to finish the cards off I've used Woodware and Hobby Art stamps and a few Altenew enamel dots.


I think there may be more of these to follow.


Not sure which one I like the best but what do you think? I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I wonder if you noticed my new badge on the left! So pleased to have been chosen as a Pinworthy at A Vintage Journey.

My project can be found here.

I would like to enter one of these cards in the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge blog: D is for Distress inks/Papers.

14 comments:

Helen said...

congrats on your pinworthyness! the cards you share today are fabulous, I love that die you've used. Great use of your masterboards

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A well deserved pinworthy Angela. That die is beautiful but i've not used it yet. It was brought for the same intention as you so you've given me great vision now.. The TH Christmas mixed media dies make great quick cards just like these and were my saviour last year. Great way to use up those masterboards. Thanks for sharing, catch up with you in the week.
Take care Hugs Tracey xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful cards.

Kyla said...

ooh yes I like the die cut card, as you say, very clean but very effective.
kyla

Mac Mable said...

Beautiful clean cards and loving the die cuts. Great way to use up some of your left overs and also like how some of the die cuts go off the edge of your cards. No favourites my end....love them all x.

Kelly said...

They are all lovely, Angela. I can't pick a favorite. Sorry for the late visit. Trying to dig out the studio. Slow process. I have TH dies I really need to play with more. My big project for this year is to create a haunted mansion/ grave yard scene for the top of my antique wardrobe.. using TH products for the most part. Oh so many creative ideas and not enough hours in the day. Hugs! Kel #28

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Stunning cards, Angela - you are a master at using up your Masterboard bits. Beautifully done!

Crafty Claire said...

A great technique for using those scraps up and the dies are perfect with the large open elements. Very stylish xx

Darlene said...

These are gorgeous Angela! Thanks so much for playing in our Alphabet Challenge! Good Luck and please come back next month!

Darlene
Alphabet Challenge DT
ALPHABET CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

ahlers5 said...

These are gorgeous cards. I love the die cuts over the background. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start.

Chana Malkah said...

What a great use of your stash and I love the die cut technique to give them new life. The dies can be turned and located at very interesting places on the cover so that each creation has its own identity. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
A Place To Start Challenge
613 Avenue Create Challenge

Becca Sadler said...

FABulous! Your cards are phenomenal! Thanks for sharing your favorite technique at APTS blog's May link-up! Becca/DT

Tina Chianna said...

What a gorgeous and effective way to use up all those bits we leave over. So beautifully done and thank you so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start. Tina Chianna DT

Janice said...

Gorgeous cards, love the coloured flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10