Friday 10 May 2019

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
I know that lots of you hoped to see some of the wedding pics so here they are.



The Church is Anglican and was built in the 1700s though there was another building here before that time.


Unlike many earlier churches in the UK it has large windows which make the inside lovely and bright.


It has a lovely stained glass window.


 I love this photograph of the Bridesmaids waiting for the bride to arrive.
That was a lucky shot I managed to make.


Sorry about the light but it's a lovely photograph and you can just see the bride glowing in the sunshine outside.


I know some of you will appreciate a close-up of this.
A lovely little Batiked design.


So here comes the Bride!


And what a stunning dress.



Just gorgeous.


The reception was held in a near by barn though of course it has been redesigned for people not animals.


Ready for the food to arrive!


So that's all you get as I'm sure you don't want to see us munching on the food.
So "goodbye from him and goodbye from me" though of course I will be back soon.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.


And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

13 comments:

Helen said...

Thank you for sharing the wedding pics, everyone looks gorgeous, and so does the barn.

Annie said...

What a beautiful wedding....love the dress and that batiked design was really lovely. The last pic was really lovely too....as my mum would have said 'you scrub up well girl'. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh wow, Angela. The photos are perfect and beautiful. So was the bride. I adore those English country churches with the cemeteries next to them. This was well worth the wait. Thank you for sharing these. Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

LOVE the hat!!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Beautiful Beautiful post. So happy there was Sunshine. The church is lovely, as is the fun barn. We have a few around here for activities also. Lots of room and fun decor. The bride was beautiful and so was the wedding party. What a great day. Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

Wonderful photos, Angela. The church is lovely, the bridal party beautiful and the bride stunning - you couldn't wish for better. You and hubby look fabulous too. I did appreciate the close up of the minister's - I've no idea what you call it - the batik design is beautifully done. Have a wonderful weekend. Elizabeth xx

Crafty Claire said...

Beautiful wedding pictures and a stunning dress. I wish the happy couple every happiness for their future together xx

pam said...

Stunning wedding pictures Angela, looks like you had a wonderful day.
Pam x

Lisca said...

Oh what a gorgeous bride(and beautiful dress). Is she a relative? Yes, the priest’s stole is beautiful too, I agree.
I’m glad you added a photo of yourself too. You (and hubby) look lovely in your posh clobber.
Thank you for sharing. We all like a good wedding.
Have a good weekend,
Lisca

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a beauty day to share Angela. Wishing the Happy couple all the best for the future. Lovely to see so many happy faces all in one place and I bet the food was delicious :)) Big Hugs Tracey xx

froebelsternchen said...

I enjoyed this - Thank you Angela for sharing and I can tell you that you look amazing with your hat! Superb!

Happy weekend
Susi

mamapez5 said...

It is unusual for such an old church to have such big windows, but I love all the light. Brides always look radiant to me and such a pretty colour chosen for her attendants. I am glad the day went so well. Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos....such wonderful memories to cherish x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Lovely wedding photos - what a gorgeous bride, venue and all-round happy-ness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10