Friday 24 May 2019

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I nearly always get to Thursday and wonder what to post here but I do have a few photographs to make you smile.


This is Stan in the kitchen looking as though he is wanting something.


And here he is again looking at the counter, now I wonder what might have been up there that interested him so much! Just as well that he can't reach it Lol!

Apart from going to the gym, taking mum shopping, gardening and crafting I also went to the Fish farm for some new fish food and came back with a new fish......now how did that happen!
Anyway a few picks of some of the fish we saw.


It's difficult here to see how big they actually are but they're about 35/36cm, something like that maybe even a bit longer.
I knew what I wanted but it was hard as there are so many others that I would love.


However I really wanted a Kohaku which is a white koi with red markings.


There were a few I really liked but look at them they are all gorgeous.


These two were my favourites but there was only one that fitted with what I really wanted.


 So this beauty followed me home Lol! and is now happily swimming in my pond. I believe it is a girl going on the excitement that some of the other fish were showing when she arrived.


We also took my mum out shopping and I had this gorgeous drink in Pizza Express. It's a strawberry lemonade made with Sicilian lemons and tastes wonderful.


  Not a brilliant photograph but this is inside the restaurant.


This of course isn't, as it's in the park and the cygnets are doing well.
This was last week.


And this week they are way bigger! That pond weed must be good stuff.
Anyway I think that's enough for now.

 Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Helen said...

what great pics from the park, especially - I will look out for the cygnets at Kew, the ones I saw last week were still tiny. Love the look of that drink, it sounds so refreshing. Have a great weekend

Annie said...

Love the pics of Stan....it just has to be edible :-)The cygnets are growing fast. I love the latest member to your fishy family...female = babies? ....Exciting times ahead maybe?
Hugs,
Annie x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful photos. I chuckled at the ones of your dog, and your commentary. Those fish are beautiful. The drink and restaurant look good. Those cygnets are adorable. They also reminded me I haven't seen many swans this year, when I've been out in their usual haunts. They have to be around here somewhere.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

In the first photo with Stan, I think he is asking where all his hair went (grin). He is such a cutie and I know he brings you lots of joy.

That koi is beautiful. Sounds like it got a really good reception when you introduced it to your pond.

Have a great rest of Friday and a great weekend, too, dear Angela.

mamapez5 said...

I had to smile at Stan. Unfortunately for me, my cats can easily jump up on the counters, no matter how many times they are told off for doing so, so I cannot leave anything out!
Strawberry lemonade sounds very refreshing. I find a couple of frozen strawberries lift any smoothie that I make.
I am happy to see the cygnets make good progress too. Kate x

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Oh, Stan, cutie pie! Just popping in, Angela, to let you know that I have received your super cool ATC! Thanks so much! Enjoy your weekend! xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Awww seeing Stan sure brought a smile for me today, we too would get that look along with the eyes that would stare at the top of the freezer where her very own biscuit tin was kept (miss her so much!) Sigh!!
Lovely to see the cygnets again, this past year has passed by so quickly.
Hope your having a super Bank Holiday weekend?? Big HUgs Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10