Monday 22 March 2021

Masterboard Monday - Use it or Lose it.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Another mop up card, I simply cannot waste ink.


Used some Visible image stamps and stencils to add the detail.


They have such great detail and that grungy look that I so love.
This stamp is called 'Scripted Streets'.



And this is where I ended up. You may notice that the left hand side has not been stamped as I have another plan for that part.


The next stage was to take some white card blanks and stamp these in black including some detail at the back to.


I stamped these using first and second generation ink on the stamp.


This stamp is called Creative Chaos.

I've used that left hand piece to stamp the flowers and heat embossed them.


Fussy cut the flowers and we're ready to go.
I've applied some of the same colour to the center of the card which will be shadow for the flower.


I completed this with a stamped border (Flower inkognito set) and a sentiment and then overlapped the flower sections. The center petals are from the Random 'Art Of Kindness' set. Then finished the design with a few flicks of black paint, gems and some Stickles Glitter Glue.


Stamping around the back just makes the design for me.


Once you have a Masterboard there's only one way to go and this was the next step.
Rip some sections of the Masterboard and edge these with a matching colour. 
Next I stamped some Butterflies (Wings of Chance) then fussy cut these. Before you know it the card is complete.
Finished this with black gems and a sentiment.



One of my other favourite ways to complete the project is a little bit of stamping inside the card which just makes them that bit more special.

Of course there is still some Masterboard left-over for another day.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

I love visible image products too Angela and I loved this post. Great start with the masterboard...Love the stamping and stencilling....Genius with how you did the flower card Angela x. It is stunning, grungy and so creative. I have all the stamps and what a fabulous way to use them x. The butterfly card is so creative too and on both cards the greys, black and pink work so well together x. I am always looking for creative ways to use the stamps and I shall be filing both of these away. Angela, thank you for the inspirational post x.

Chana Malkah said...

WOW! Angela, this is fantastic! I love what you were able to do with this master board. I am learning so much from you about how to better utilize my stamps. I have had fun combining stamps from different sets but you bring a unique prespective!
Thanks,
Chana Malkah

Sue said...

These are wonderful Angela! It's one of my favourite colour combos, and I really like how you've added the pink to the card to match the flowers. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Craftyfield said...

All the stamps and stencils you used, I love (I even have some of them already the rest are on my wish list!). Fairly monochrome with a dash of pink for a feminine, but not too sweet, and a bit grungy look! Love it, Angela. x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wow, wow and WOW, Angela - beautiful Masterboard, and wonderful results. That floral card is outstanding!!!

Spyder said...

I love the card/s they're kinda crazy, look at me I'm amzing sot of cards! I'm beginning to wish I'd ordered some of those paints now, I just had some magazines delivered, they always look better when you can't get them, oh but paints, yes I agree, can be soooo lush! Stay Safe, Keep on Crafting, Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#21 ps. sorry I'm soooo late! (as usual!)

Crafty Claire said...

Gorgeous cards, I especially love the flower, bold and elegant at the same time xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10