Monday 15 March 2021

Masterboard Monday - Use it or Lose it.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



This was a piece of card used to mop up.


From there it became this using AALL and Create stamps.
You may remember seeing this before and today I'm using up the left-over bits.


I took a blank card 6"x 6" and used several AALL and Create stamps to decorate it using one of my favourite techniques of stamping over the fold to the back. I love doing this as it just makes the card that little bit different and a surprise for the recipient.


I've used different colours of Distress Oxide for this card and mixed the stamping up a little adding water to some of the stamps just letting the ink dry naturally. I so love the way the Oxides runs.


Now I only had a few pieces of the original Masterboard left so I've ripped it into several pieces and edges them with a matching ink, then had a little play with the positioning as you can see here.


I used some black card to cut out an AALL and Create die and carefully cut away the numbers but as there wasn't a O I used part of the number 9 and trimmed it carefully which I think worked okay.


Finished with splatters of black Gesso,a die cut sentiment and some Stickles Glitter Glue.
If you would like to see the other cards made with this Masterboard you can find them here, here and here.

Now that's all used up I need to go and start a new Masterboard so see you again soon.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

10 comments:

Sue said...

This is wonderful Angela, the perfect 60th card! I came across for your Monday Masterboard yesterday morning and you weren't here lol!. Have a great week, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

Great use of the mop up masterobard and love the texture, the design and the tonal colours Angela x. Fun idea how you made the numbers x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...


Fabulous card, Ang, and a wonderful use of your Masterboard remnants...I salute your mega-creativity all the way from Canada!

Crafty Claire said...

No scrap goes wasted! You are queen of the masterboard. A really great card xx

KimB said...

I really enjoyed watching how you built all the layers Angela. You ended up with a great distressed, layered, eclectic with a hint of steampunk card. Clever customising of your 9 to a 0 too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Craftyfield said...

Lovely card Angela, the dies look great and I might need to look at AALL dies more closely...

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is awesome! I love your mix of embellishments and details! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Maura said...

Love the muted background for your page, the gears really stand out. So glad you joined us for our steampunk challenge at Sandee and Amelie’s Steampunk Challenges! hugs, Maura

Claudia N. said...

Great layers and texture, Angela! Wow!
Thanks for sharing this inspiring make with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

Claudia xxx

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

Great idea and colours! Thank you for playing along with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10