Monday 22 February 2021

Masterboard Monday - Use it or Lose it.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:
If you were here last week you will remember me playing with this.


And of course there's always more so today I have another card to show you.

I loved playing with these stamps, added some washi tape then the light bulb image. I had fun using some more wax and stamping into it with one of my brass stamps.
Not sure it's obvious but I added Stickles Glitter glue and then when that was dry I covered the bulb in clear Glaze.



I've also added some smaller light bulbs to the inside and a sentiment.


You may be able to see that there is a shadow on the light bulb here caused by the glaze.
I think this would make a great birthday card for a man but what do you think?
The stamps I used here were by AALL and Create and Bee Crafty. The Washi tape is by Tim holtz.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

8 comments:

Craftyfield said...

I love the background but it's the finishing touches that make all the difference! The wax seal, the glazed bulb, the washi tape... Gorgeous stamps too, but I'm not looking AALL have far too many releases and sets, all tempting!!! And yes I think it's a great card for a man. Have a great week Angela! x.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Angela, perfect for a guy card! I love how you've glazed the lightbulb, the perfect finishing touch. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous lightbulb stamp, and I love the soft neutral grunginess of the background.
Alison x

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous use of some of the master board Angela. Stunning masculine card, love the lightbulb, the washi tape and that glaze. One very special masculine mixed media card x.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is definitely a great card for a man Angela all round occasions, loving that vintage design and the stamped wax really seals (no pun intended) the deal for me. The glossy overlay is very effective. Fabtastic my friend Hugs Tracey xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fabulous card, Ang - I love the look of it, and the continuing theme inside. Beauty!

Lillianb said...

What a lovely card and when I was looking at it the thought came into my head an onld says I am having a light bulb moment, [not that I get many now lol ]

Take care and stay safe

Lilian B #16

Crafty Claire said...

Really great card. As well as for masculine birthdays I think it would be great for good luck in exams or even job interviews xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10