Friday 19 February 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

It's been a week mostly for walking the dogs and crafting so not much has changed there.


These photographs were taken at the back of the park and is the river Witham, as you can see it's quite high.



The park is still under construction but I'm sure it will be worth it when it's finished.



More water! This is the Dyke that goes through the park and meets up with the Witham and then flows into the town.

The workmen are edging the pond here.


It gets even more muddy by the day!


This area used to look like this.


And more water, this is the back of the park but we have had quite a lot of rain recently.


And you may have guessed by now that we have a lot of water in Lincolnshire.
Luckily for us they are reasonably good at controlling it.

But of course I can't go without showing you what Maisie and Stan have been up to which apart from their muddy walk in the park it's not much.


Maisie was here first but Stan had jumped up and tried to push her away.


She is very good and puts up with a lot but was determined that she was not getting down.
So everyone dug in!
Think hubby needs larger knees.


Stan's favourite bush in the garden!


Nothing like a good rub on your favourite plant.
And finally......









And the same from me too.
 Thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

I bet when they have finished the park will look lovely but I can never decide why they do these jobs at the wettest/muckiest times of year. I love your doggies snuggling together and your dog funnies never fail to make me chuckle...thanks for sharing them.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've always been a believer that any project looks its worst right before it is finished. Not sure I'm right this time., because that park is looking pretty MUDDY!! I hope it is worth all the effort.

LOVED the doggie tales (tails?). So cute. Stan was sure persistent this week. I hope you have a great weekend and lovely new week, too, dear Angela. Thanks for stopping by before.

mamapez5 said...

That is a fair bit of water laying around you and a very muddy park! But I am sure it will be worth it in the end. I hope the swans still come back to nest and mate in a few weeks.
I am so glad we both have the animals to brighten out days. They may not do an awful lot, but it is nice having them around.
Hope you have a good week. Kate x

Lynn Holland said...

Stan & Mabel made me chuckle. It’s the looks on their faces that does it.
Have a lovely weekend all of you
Lynn xxx

Lisca said...

Yes, you sure have a lot of water! The river is very high. I'm getting cold just looking at your photos!
But Maisie and Stan are heart warming so that compensates.
I chuckled at your funnies, especially the last one.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for the smiles at the end and of course the adorable Maisie and Stan x. Lots of rain and mud your way and lots of rain and very windy here Angela x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Goodness, Angela - all that mud!!! How in heaven's name do you manage to keep your pups so clean?!!! You're not only creative to the max, but you have super cleaning powers!

Crafty Claire said...

I'm a bit behind but it's always worthwhile catching up with your smiles. Sounds like a perfect week to me, dog walking and crafting...enjoy xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10