Friday 12 February 2021

Friday fun day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
We've had snow again just when I thought it had finished it's back again. 


The workmen have carried on despite the weather and the gulls are happy to sit and watch.


Don't know who this is wearing that old ski jacket....Oh no! it's me Lol!


I like this photograph even though it came out quite blue but still pretty I think.


Someone seems to think he's in control but they think differently. Whatever this is it's far more important and needs to be sniffed at!


My old girl is resting till spring but still managed to get some snow on her.


The pond looks cold and has some ice on the surface


but the fish don't seem to mind too much and when it gets very cold they go to the bottom.


This odd looking thing on the pole is the bird scarer but we haven't seen the Heron this week thank goodness.


Maisie and Stan are enjoying the snow....well I think so and they don't come back with muddy feet after their walk.


The mole's been back and digging again and the hills get bigger every day.


Maisie and Stan showing off their winter jackets for you. 
It's funny actually but since we got the path down to the cabin they seem to prefer to walk on there to walking on the grass, can't think why.

Been for our first vaccine this week and they've moved mum into a nursing home for some physio too so we've been out and about getting stuff to her. They say she's okay so we'll have to take there word for it as we can't visit her. 

And of course a few dog funnies to finish:

Those of you who follow my blog will know that Stan loves the lap top and this could easily be him.


I think the next one has to be Stan for sure.

Finally we never let our dogs do this....


You never know where their tongue has been Lol!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

I now have tears running down my face! That last funny really hit the spot...but I guess you have to have a dog to appreciate it 😂😂😂😂
Thanks for the giggle. Hope mum settles down in the home for however long she needs to be there.
Sending you big hugs,
Annie x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great photos, even though it looks cold. And I needed a laugh, so your comics did that for me.

mamapez5 said...

We don't let our dogs do it either!
The snow looks so pretty but I am sure you are glad of some ski-wear. We keep hearing about the freezing temperatures over there.
I hope mum settles into the nursing home OK. It is so difficult for them and you when there is no visiting, but I am sure they are looking after her.
I wonder what our dogs would make of snow. They have never experienced it and are not likely to either.
Stay warm and safe. Kate x

Lynn Holland said...

Your snow pics are making me shiver. We’ve still got the white stuff up our lane and it’s so slippy.
Philip has had his jab too and mine is scheduled for Tuesday.
You’ve had me chuckling with your doggy cartoons Angela, thank you.
Take care
Lynn xxx

Lisca said...

I have to recover first, I'm still laughing at that last funny. Oh you got me going now.
OK where were we... snow. That old ski jacket looks very warm and that woman inside? Who knows who that is...
Yes, that is indeed a beautiful photo of the park in the snow.
The dog jackets are lovely. They look really smart in them.
Oh your pond is so beautiful, even in the snow. I love that overhanging bamboo too. Does the bird scarer work you think?
It's good that you have had your first vaccin. Has your mum had hers yet? My mum is going tomorrow morning.
Have a lovely weekend and
Keep smiling!
Hugs,
Lisca

Mac Mable said...

Lots of smiles today Angela and the snow looks so pretty. Glad Maisie and Stan like it and yes funny how they like to walk on the path now ....Loving their smart coats too x. Great that you've had your first vaccine but sorry you can't visit your Mum in the nursing home ....Let's hope the physio helps x.

Crafty Claire said...

Maisie and Stan look so comical and I'm not at all surprised they prefer the path. Hope your mum is OK. Sending you all lots of love xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm gobsmacked by your photo of the cold pond...it's truly a beauty. And as always, the dog cartoons just make me giggle. It's a bright spot in my week to visit you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10