Monday 1 February 2021

Masterboard Monday. Use it or Lose it.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a couple of cards made with this Masterboard:


Sometimes I'm just not sure where I want to go with a stamp and the best thing is to just play and that's what I did here. 
Now a Masterboard can be full of detail and need nothing else or it can be just the start.
The stamp used here is by Altenew and is called Torch Ginger, a very pretty flower.


So I decided to make two cards to start it off.


Some die cutting to get the ball rolling.


Colouring and the addition of some Stickles glitter Glue.


And these were the results.
Just the addition of some coloured cards, sentiments and gems completed the designs.


I also added one of the Altenew Debossing die - Dotted Swirls as the white section just looked too plain and needed something.


A close-up so that you can see the detail better.

Hope you enjoyed looking as much as I enjoyed making these cards.


I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

11 comments:

Kim x said...

Fabulous as always Angela. Love the 'POP' of colour xx

Sue said...

These are really lovely Angela, those de-bossing dies give an amazing result. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

Great job with the master board and I love the black and white with the pop of pretty colour x. Great designs too Angela x.

Morti said...

Putting in a very late appearance this week, but wanted to stop by and say "Hi, thanks for visiting!"

I love what you've done with that masterboard - such a simple idea, but so effective...

Morti #20

Lillianb said...

Don't we all love to things, I know I do, I really love how the dragon is looking. Those cards are lovely and such a lovely way to make a cards and did enjoy seeing them

Take care and stay safe

Lilian B #12

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's a gorgeous Masterboard, Angela, and I love your card. You are definitely Creative Master when it comes to your use of Masterboards...I'm always so impressed!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love them Angela, good to see you are as creative as always.
hugs
Glenda

Chana Malkah said...

Great job with both cards, Angela!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Crafty Claire said...

I do take inspiration from your posts. So often I get stuck feeling that I have to get to a finish point, but the real thing is to play creatively and see what happens. More masterboards needed :-) xxx

Spyder said...

I love this idea, I'm sure I've done it once years ago, I love the colours and the first paper could be a backing paer in its own right!
(Lyn)

Craftyfield said...

Your simply stamped Masterboard is good idea for those times when the inspiration escapes! (I have a lot of those). I like both cards with a slight preference for the first. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10