Friday 5 February 2021

Friday Fun Day With Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Looking through the window we saw this.


He/she sat there on the garage roof for at least 40 mins staring at the pond. 
The bird-scarer wont start flashing while he's up there but he did keep looking at it for some reason.


I know some of you were interested to see the new calendar and as it's now February you can see the next page though it's not very exciting yet.


The park is looking sad but the swans don't seem to mind in fact they seem to be enjoying it.


And the mole has been digging again all the way along the edge of the cabin. I think we've put it on one of his routes. He must have one very large headache by now.


Went to mum's to take her shopping on Tuesday and the weather was very different from where we live, lots of snow and fog.


Thought you might like this taken by my friends who live in France.

He is big!

Of course I cannot leave you without a few dog funnies so here goes.



Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

11 comments:

Annie said...

I enjoyed your close encounter with the feathered kind this week....as long as your fish were safe if course. He’s huge isn’t he? I’m pleased to hear the swans are making the best of the mess in the park. Your dog funnies never fail to make me chuckle....I’m sure it helps that I’m a dog lover 😀
Hugs,
Annie x

Lynn Holland said...

Blimey Angela not sure I’d want that bird looking in on me. He’s a whopper.
I’m chuckling at your dog funnies, they are so true.
We’ve got snow on it’s way this weekend, so I reckon we will be battening down the hatches tonight.
Take care
Lynn xx

Karen said...

Great funnies and that snowman is HUGE! ~ Enjoy the weekend!

mamapez5 said...

What a beautiful bird. he certainly has an eye on your koi but i am sure they are well protected. I expect the workmen in the park have turned up all sorts of interesting things for the swans to investigate, but I can see it is making for some very muddy dog walks.
It looks a bit damp and cold over near you mum's place. Drive very carefully and stay safe. Kate x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

They are cheeky things those Herons, my MIL's next door neighbour has a sly one who always keeps watch of her pond from up high. Oh my has that mole been trying to get in to do some crafting.. hee hee, bet the dogs love sniffing him out. That snowman is awesome, Freya stole the stick arm from one some small children had made with their father, they did not look amused.
Wishing you a very Happy creative week, glad to read all is well with you Mom.
Hugs Tracey xx

Lillianb said...

Sorry to be so late. Have had no internet for the past two days, and its surprising how I missed it,

Love the heron, maybe he was trying to figure out how to get te fish without the scarer going off lol, The swans do seem to be enjoying themselves, did laugh when i read about the mole with a headache great snowman bet that took some time,
Love all your dog jokes.

Take care and stay safe Lilian B #12

Susan Renshaw said...

Brilliant photos! That snowman is impressive!

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely photos. I was impressed by the heron and then more impressed by the snowman. Snow is headed here as I type so who knows maybe I'll have one later this week. Have a great week, safe warm and crafting xxx

Mac Mable said...

Wow to that big bird and glad your fish in the pond were safe. Wow to that huge snowman and thanks for sharing the photos x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I am agog at the size of that snowman - wowza!

Spyder said...

OMGoodnessssss I was here before, honest! I know what it is, I get reading all the jokes and then the ones that are above this post and giggle and then, go make some tea...then start all over again. Then I can't remember if I've posted or not! AS always fabulos post and a very interesting crafty space! Stay Safe Happy WOYWW! ((Lyn))#26

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10