Monday 8 February 2021

Masterboard Monday Use It or Lose It.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



And yes you have seen this before here: but you never want to waste a Masterboard so more ideas today.


And a different way to add the images. 
I started by cutting a section from the Masterboard and a piece of purple layering card.
I've used an Altenew (Kind Confetti) stamp to create the splatter effect then added some Stickles Glitter Glue and a few adhesive gems. 


This flower stamp set new to my collection is by Altenew and is called Torch Ginger and it's a Layering stamp. To layer this I've used several of my Oxide ink pads.


Same idea just a darker colour range.
The sentiments are also by Altenew.


No leaves on these two as I just liked them as they were but you could add the leaves if you wish.


Because I attached this to show at the back of the card I find it's best to attach it flat and when you are sure it's really stuck down score down the center again and then fold and use a Bone Folder to ensure the crease is nice and flat. I like to place a piece of plastic over the card before doing this to prevent any marks appearing.

Hope you like those.
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Now that's a good idea to place a piece of plastic down before scoring ....Thanks for that Angela. Another fabulous design, using the striking master board and the colours on the flowers look amazing x......Glorious card Angela x.

Sue said...

Angela this is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the tip about re-folding under a piece of plastic, that makes perfect sense. I have a little stamp too that gives a spatter effect, it's a lot less traumatic than the real thing when you're trying not to spoil something lol. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These are just so beautiful, Angela - I love them both and am especially fond of this particular Masterboard! Well done!

Crafty Claire said...

Gorgeous cards. I love painting with DO inks too. I've just ordered myself a batch of the reinkers. I could see these cards in a big museum bookshop! xxx

Craftyfield said...

Great tip about the plastic on the card while you score. I have worked this one out too, after a number of incidents on my finished cards after a lot of hard work!
Lovely composition for this card Angela. x

Viv said...

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card over at 'The Flower Challenge';) Viv DT xx

Bobby said...

The shades of color you achieved on the ginger by using Distress Inks for layering is fabulous, Angela. I love how part of the design follows over to the back. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10