Monday 15 February 2021

Masterboard Monday Use it or Lose it.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


This is an A3 sheet of card which I originally used to mop up some left over ink from my craft my mat which is always a good start for a Masterboard.


So I got out a few stencils by AALL and Create and some Oxide inks.


And a little bit of stamping too.

And of course I can't resist a mop up and as I had a piece of card left over from an earlier project it just had to be coloured.


I sprayed the stencil with water and then pressed it onto the card to apply the ink that was left on it.


Looks useful, never waste card or ink!


While I was playing with the left over card I did some stamping too with one of the AALL and Create Border stamps and a few little extras.


More stamping and stenciling onto the A3 sheet.


Including some texture paste.


Went a bit mad with one of the border stamps.


This piece was the paper I used to clean the stamp but who knows, "waste not want not" as they say.


And I finished with this:


Not quite my plan for today as I did this on the strip of left-over card but I'll be back next week to show you how I used the rest.
I rubbed over the edge with a Tim Holtz distressing tool and layered it onto a dark brown card, then a gold textured card. 
The washi tape is also by Tim Holtz and the stitched stamps are by Crescendoh.


There's lots of texture on here in the form of texture paste and this little blob of stamped wax over the top of some strips of card that I cut off when sizing the design.
And of course a little gold Stickles Glitter Glue completed the card.


Hope you like it.

I would love to hear your comments and many thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting,

Angela x

6 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow! Brilliant card Angela! I do love that stamp .. absolutely gorgeous creating. Hope all is well with you. xx

Sue said...

This is really lovely Angela, I never throw anything away, but I'm slowly sinking so it's maybe time for a mega clearout! Have a very happy week xx

Mac Mable said...

Wow what fabulous texture and the edge/border stamp is so striking. A fabulous masculine birthday card and looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest x.

Crafty Claire said...

Great card with so much interesting detail. I acutally zoomed in to take a closer look at the distressed edges before I read on. A lovely subtle finishing touch xx

Mrs A. said...

How you got from A to Z is just amazing. Love the result you got.hugs Mrs A.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wow, what a fabulous card from the Masterboard, and it was great to see your process for both! Texturlicious!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10