Friday 26 March 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week, busy mostly with stuff for my mum.

However we did have a walk in the park to see what they had been up to recently and things are moving on. 


They are working on the new path at the moment so that must be a good sign.


It's dried up now so not so muddy. 
Can't think who those three are in front Lol!


For some reason the ducks have all collected round this spot, I think they are at their courting stage at the moment.


And this little chap was in the bottom of my watering can. 
I have no idea how he got in there but I've put him down the bottom of the garden where it gets quite damp as I need the can to dose the pond ready for the new season. 
Just hope he's not a Homing Lizard or he might be back again Lol!
He's rather cute though and it's so lovely to see them around.


There was another thing that made me smile this week and that was a delivery from Russia, really enjoyed watching the tracking on this as it moved from one country to the next.
It's a new dragon mould.

Now speaking about deliveries I will finish with some funnies that a friend sent me just had to show it to you, it's so true and very funny too.



Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

9 comments:

Sue said...

Aww your very own lizard, how cute. The delivery pictures made me laugh, especially the Amazon "we've delivered your parcel" yeah, right! And I genuinely have had parcels delivered to my wheelie bin on collection day. Luckily the Hermes woman took a photo of it and let me know so I could send a neighbour round to fish it out lol. Have a very happy weekend, Sue x

mamapez5 said...

That's a nice wide path through the muddy park. It does look as though it will soon be finished and I am sure you will be happy with that. The birds around here are all getting very friendly together. We are going to have a lot, and I mean a lot, of collared doves in the green zone soon.
I love the little fellow, but am not sure what he is. I thought a newt at first but I think they always have webbed feet. But his head isn't right for a lizard either so maybe he is a skink? They all eat the bugs for us so I don't mind having them around.
Parcel deliveries are certainly something to make us smile right now. I always get messages from Amazon that they are going to deliver a parcel, and then they come a day earlier , or later. Surprisingly the ones from China , may take a bit longer to arrive, but their delivery notices are correct, and as you say, the tracking can be fun!
Hope you have a good week. Kate x

Twiglet said...

Those delivery descriptions had me giggling - to be fair our deliveries have been good but our neighbours seem to struggle with a few of those firms. xx Jo

Lisca said...

The delivery scanarios had me smiling. I-ve just had exactly such a scenario yesterday. It was UPS. We don-t live on a street, but in a cave district, without proper roads. My address is just San marcos neighbourhood. So all delivery men phone me and I arrange to meet them somewhere close to my house, like a well known bar. That usually works. My sister had sent me a birthday present to be delivered on my birthday. The She saw in her tracking record that it was delivered and asked me how i liked it. I had to admit that it hadn't been delivered and I had received no phone call to ask where I lived. The parcel had been signed for and all that they could come up with was that it was signed by someone called Canovas. Well, there is no such person living in our village. It's not that big and the post mistress (who knows everyone)confirms that.
I've spent a lot of time chasing that parcel and I still haven't got it. The firm has agreed to send another one. (a business in Sweden), so now I am waiting for that to arrive. What a palaver. In our village UPS does not have a good reputation I have found out now.
The replacement present I'm having sent to the local petrol station. (the manager is a friend of mine) They can't miss that!
Will you show us your new mold next week?
Have a lovely weekend,
Keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

Annie said...

Oh Angela those delivery funnies really had me chuckling...I have a feeling some of them deliver here 😂😂😂. The park is really looking better each week now it’s not so wet and muddy.
Hugs,
Annie x

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for the updates on the park and for sharing the little lizard x. How exciting a mould from Russia....looking forward to seeing what you make with it Angela x. The funny/deliveries at the end is so true and I can relate to most of it x. Hope you and your Mum are well? x.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Gosh Angela, I think I know who the three are in the photo. I like their coats, too.

That park is looking like it won't be long now until it is ready to open for business (so to speak). I always enjoy the updates, too.

Can't wait to see your dragon mold, and I loved the funnies, but I'm only familiar with Amazon here. I sure enjoyed seeing how things are handled in the UK, though. Have a super rest of Friday and a great weekend, dear.

Neet said...

Ooh, a new dragon mould - look forward to seeing what you make. You and Sam are having a great time with this modeling stuff.
Your little lizard reminded me of the gekko I used to see at my friends in Tujunga. He basked in the sunshine on the wall every morning.
Love the ducks on the pathway - it will be great when it is all finished for you. The lake looks lovely.
Hugs, Neet 5 xx
ps Sorry I am so late but my back is really bad plus I have had 267 spam comments to delete since Wednesday. So time consuming, especially when you don't feel like bothering. Someone obviously is targeting me.

Unknown said...

That's a GREAT delivery funny - and, unfortunately, true around the world, I think. It had me giggling for ages. Love your lizard export story. May he/she find the bottom of the garden a happy place to live. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10