Monday 1 March 2021

Masterboard Monday - Use it or Lose it.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


If you didn't see the original Masterboard this is where I stated with a sheet of card that I used to mop up ink during another project.


Which ended up like this.


I then die cut some of the Masterboard into square and rectangles.


A little play around with the pieces.
Decided to mount these onto a Craft Card after edging them with a matching distress ink.


Then edged the main piece with the same colour.

And it's all done with the addition of some small enamel dots and that's a little more stash used up.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Crafty Claire said...

A lovely card and a great way to use up off cuts. I'm also trying to use up stash but then I get bored and treat myself to a whole load of new things. More storage boxes on their way! Hope you have a lovely week xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Angela, I love how you've chopped up the pieces. And well done on using up some stash, you'll have room to buy more now lol. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Oh your Masterboard Makes always thrill me, and this is no exception. This card is so soft and yet textural that it's outstanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10