Monday 29 March 2021

Masterboard Monday - Use it or Lose It.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:
I made this Masterboard by stamping with Distress Oxide ink which I sprayed with water before applying it to the card which gives this great additional effect with the ink. 
I just love the effect of Oxide inks on black card.


If you're wondering how I made and used the small yellow piece then you need to pop back next week when all will be revealed but for now......

this card was stamped using the Visible Image butterfly (Live Life Now).


Next take a card blank and stamp along the card with first and second generation ink to give depth to the design. I like to go onto the back too so I leave the whole card open when I do this.


The next stage is to stamp the chosen sentiment and then cut out a square from the Masterboard which I attached to the card trimming away the corner sections.
I also cut two circles, one from the masterboard and one which I had stamped onto white card and edged these and overlapped them.



I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

6 comments:

Sue said...

this is stunning Angela, very elegant and 'boutiquey'. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Chana Malkah said...

Outstanding! Beautifully done, Angela!
Hugz,
Chana

Mac Mable said...

I am so glad you told us how you did this Angela as I had no idea when I looked at it. It is amazing, unique, creative and so very eye catching x.....Stunning x.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, and an outstanding use of your incredible Masterboard...I am in lust! AND I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with that yellow card. Happy week, my friend!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That's a great technique Angela, how dynamic is that monochrome. Look forward to seeing what you do with the yellow/orange piece. Hugs Tracey xx

Crafty Claire said...

Really great technique and so effective in monochrome, although I'm still looking forward to seeing what happens to the yellow xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10