Friday 5 November 2021

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
I don't have a lot to show you this week but I did go to the Craft Club on Saturday.


This has been a life saver for me as we don't really go any where other than the supermarket, walking the dogs and caring for my mum and crafting in the cabin obviously!
The ladies and Brian have been so good and careful so I've felt really safe joining them.


We were making an Octagonal easel card this time which was fun to make and I've been using up some of that old paper from the magazines.

So that's it really other than I must mention that we've seen the foxes again so the building work has not scared them off completely. One of them came past, looked at the metal fencing and just slipped under it and off he went probably for a good nosey round. I should think after all, this is their hunting ground.

So time for some funnies I think.

At least the dogs are planning their Christmas in plenty of time Lol!




All of that will look familiar to the dog owners I'm sure.
See you again soon.

Have a great weekend everyone and all my UK friends stay safe during Bonfire night.
 Thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

How lovely to be able to enjoy your craft group and feel safe....that’s so important these days isn’t it? I am really pleased to hear the foxes are still about and your dog funnies are brilliant.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

The craft group sounds good and you do make some lovely things. I like easle cards and making them octagonal is a nice extra.
I am glad the fox is still around. They are very good at coping with what us humans get up to.
Your doggie funnies do strike a chord with me and always raise a smile. Kate x

Mac Mable said...

That's great news about the fox and let's hope they reclaim 'their' hunting ground Angela x. I am so glad you mange to go to the craft club and so glad it's been a life saver for you. The octagonal card looks fabulous and always fun to craft with fellow crafters x. Thanks for the funnies at the end of the post Angela x.

R's Rue said...

Love it.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your octagonal card is beautiful. I am sure it was good to get to go to Craft Club and feel safe, too. So happy that was a good outlet for you, dear.

So glad the foxes haven't been run away by the construction. That's great. Enjoyed your funnies, too. Have a super rest of the weekend, Angela.

Lisca said...

I always look at your lovely craft club with a bit of envy. How lucky you are to be able to join other people in crafting. The octagonal easel card looks lovely. I looked up easel card and it looks a simple construction and it is something that I am definitely going to try.
Good that the foxes are still staying put. They are very adaptable creatures, so they'll find a way to survive.
I did smile at those dog funnies, even though we don't have dogs. I can so imagine it.
Enjoy your weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Sue said...

It must feel amazing to safely go to craft club. Any change of scenery is a real blessing isn't it! I'm so glad that the fox hasn't been scared off, it would be a shame for him to leave. Take care and have a great weekend, Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10