Monday 8 November 2021

Masterboard Monday left-overs.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I'm here today to show you a card made with this left-over Masterboard:
Lots of stamps, masks and stencils were used to make this.


I know this is a bit late but I've had fun making this Halloween card and I think you'll like it.
This is part of a left-over Masterboard that was just waiting to be used.


I started this card by scoring and folding the front to produce a simple Z fold and applied pieces from the Masterboard to make the background.


The next job was to create the images. 
I've used a piece of white card and smooshed it over Distress Oxides ink which was applied to a craft mat using shades of orange.


I've used a Tim Holtz bigz die for this. They are very happy pumpkins!


If you look closely at the large pumpkin you may be able to see that I made this head into a shaker card.
I cut out several layers of the pumpkin head to give some depth for the sequins to move around. The layers were glued together in two parts and the layers of net added in between to enclose the sequins.


I've included some sentiments on the inside of the card.


The sentiment for the front of the card is by Tim holtz and was heat embossed with clear embossing powder.


I finished the faces with Stickles Glitter glue on the cheeks but it's difficult to see that here....


So I enlarged the face so you could see it better which also shows the shaker too which was done using pieces of a net bag that the supermarkets sell to put vegetables in.

So that's it for today, better get back to the Christmas cards next!

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Sue said...

I love this Angela, great fun, and I love the contrast between the black and the white. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous design and such fun. The shaker idea is genius Angela x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a stunning card, Angela - your use of the coloured paper on that monochromatic background really makes those pumpkins stand up and shout. Well done!

Crafty Claire said...

Great idea to use the net for the shaker, gives an extra cob-webby feel xx

Spyder said...

This is really fun! I love it!
(Lyn)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10