Monday 15 November 2021

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Mistletoe Clean and Simple.
This was done with stamps from a variety of different companies including some that came as freebies from magazines.


Close-up shows the detail.


I've die cut a section of the Masterboard and layered it with green metallic card which I think makes the design stand out really well.


I sized the main piece to fit the card blank and then added both dies to cut the layering pieces. 
Cutting both pieces at the same time helps with the positioning.


The green card is die cut slightly bigger than the patterned pieces and everything is put back in place ready to be attached to the card blank.
Stamp the sentiment and then glue everything down.


I've finished the card by adding Stickles Glitter glue to the berries.


And this is a second card done in the same way.
Once the Masterboards are completed this is a fairly quick card to make. 
I do scan some Masterboards so that I can use them again which is a good idea if you have a lot of Christmas cards to make.

Hope you like it and I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

I love the stamping and the chosen colours Angela. Great idea to scan your master boards too. Marvellous Christmas cards with great designs and layering effect x.

Helen said...

what a fab couple of cards!

Sue said...

This is fabulous Angela, I really like this technique and they look wonderful with the mirri card. I'm going to have to start scanning my backgrounds, thanks for the reminder! Have a crafty week, Sue xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fantastic background and use of it.

Spyder said...

I've popped over from Helen's...thinking now I might use your idea with my gnomes!((Lyn))

Spyder said...

Ohoo this post explans it much better, will have a go!
(Lyn)

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Angela! Think everyone is rocking those christmas cards judging by the desks I've seen so far. Love the one you've done, haven't used that technique for a couple of years but did use it for crimbo cards then. Have a lovely week, love n hugs Cindy xx #14

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous master board and cards you have made from it.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a lovely card, Angela -you use your Masterboards in so many ways that I am agog. I love the layered look of this one with the green...awesome job!

Crafty Claire said...

Simple and really effective. Would be good for using up printed papers too. Will keep this in mind for beginners die cutting craft activity. Thank you x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10