Monday 22 November 2021

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

You may remember that I showed this a couple of weeks ago and meant to make some cards with it until I got distracted so I apologise for these being later than expected.


This was made with layering stamps and dies by Altenew and Tim Holtz distress Oxides.


I've used the black and white Masterboard for the background; layered with red card.
I applied some black Stickles glitter glue and left it to dry before adding a strip of the red card down the center and layered this with a piece of the red Masterboard.


To complete the design I've added gold Stickeles glitter glue to the diecut flowers and attached gold cord before attaching the flowers to the card.


And a sentiment and gold snowflakes.
A few small embellishements can make all the difference.

Hope you like it.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

The poinsettia is beautiful!

Mac Mable said...

WOW this is stunning and one special Christmas card Angela x.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful masterboards and the card is stunning. The poinsettias are lovely. Sorry to be so late this week. Elizabeth x #24

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I am loving this card. The background is a fun project and I am in love with the Poinsettias this year. Thanks for sharing and Have a fantastic week.

Sue said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Angela, you make THE BEST cards! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a gorgeous card, Angela - you are making such magnificent use of that particular Masterboard. Wowza is the operative word here, I suspect. Happy and creative week, my friend.

Crafty Claire said...

Great card for Christmas. Can't go wrong with poinsettia and some stickles!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10