Friday 19 November 2021

Friday Fun Day

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
But not really much to show you really as we've either been busy with stuff for mum or gardening and crafting. 


I did have a look over the fence to see what the workmen where up to and in the distance was a small red spot.


A close-up showed it was children building themselves a den. They were definitely having fun.


This however broke the week up a little when a friend asked if I would like to join her for a day out.
This is Meadowhall near Sheffield and it looks as though Christmas has started already.


One of my favourite shops and they do not sell sewing machines but collect them.


My mum got this little chap out so she obviously thinks Christmas is on the way too.

Of course there have been walks in the park too.


The trees look so colourful at this time of the year but will soon be leafless.

Not much else happened this week really so I'll finish here with a few dog funnies.





Somebody around here know dogs!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I so enjoyed reading about your week. It was much better than mine. All I wanted to do was sleep and eat. I'm glad YOU saw children. All I saw was a red blob. I'll take your word for it, though. Yes, the trees are gorgeous this year. Prettier than normal, I believe. Cute dog funnies, indeed, but I LOVE your mum's Christmas decoration even more. Have a great weekend and week ahead, dear Angela.

Annie said...

Building dens is just the best fun any child could have. Love the dog funnies....happy memories of when we had 3!!
Hugs,
Annie x

Mac Mable said...

Loved your Mum's little cuddly chappie and thank you for the funnies Angela x.

Lisca said...

Thank goodness children still know how to build a den! So good that they still play outside! That brought a smile to my face (although I could hardly see it was a child)
Love the beautiful tree in all its autumn glory.
The dog funnies made me smile. What dog owners have to put up with hey?
Have a lovely weekend,
Keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

Crafty Claire said...

Thank you for the smiles. I'm really not ready to be thinking about Christmas but it seems there are reminders everywhere you look. I am finally succumbing and mixing Christmas cake today for baking tomorrow. Have a lovely week xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10