I have been working on a new Masterboard this week for the swap with my friend Gloria and decided to use some of the new seashore stamps by Prima.
I started by covering the watercolour paper with glycerin and then smoothed on Big and Juicy ink from the Waterfall pad.
Then quite large splatters of water and blotted this.
I then left it to dry naturally.
I stamped the seaweed with the blues and greens from the Waterfall pad and then added some black weed but using the second stamping as I didn't want to overpower the pattern.
As you can see I also added the lighthouse and other images which are part of the collection.
The bubbles that you can see are not actually part of the Seashore collection of stamps and are from Dimension Stamps.
I just hope she likes my efforts and can't wait to see what she does with it.
See you soon and happy crafting,