Monday 20 October 2014

Masterboard Monday # Christmas Cards.

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Here we are again for the next Christmas Masterboard.

I decided to go more for traditional Christmas colours this time. 
Anyway here it is:

 
The white spotty embossing was done with Wow, White Puff embossing powder.

 
These are some of the things I used to make these Masterboards.

 
I applied the ink to the paper using a Brayer and the paper below was were I cleaned it. This paper may well be useful for die-cuts.


 And here is the first of the samples.



 
More samples from this Masterboard to follow soon.
 
Happy crafting,
Angela x


8 comments:

Carole Z said...

A fabulous Masterboard Angela & gorgeous card you've made from it too! Hugs Carole Z xx

Ruth said...

Love this colour way too, it really is a great way to make batch cards...that are all a little bit different. Ruth x

Jackie PN said...

I love the idea of a master board for cards- Angela- thanks so much for sharing with us! The traditional s are pretty, but still fonder of the non! ") hugs

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous background Angela, love the colours and your gold snowflake is such a stunning focal point! hugs :)

Redanne said...

I love the blues on your previous one but the red is quite striking too and the gold snowflake is quite beautiful. Anne xx

Shoshi said...

Love what you are doing with your masterboards, Angela! These Christmas ones are gorgeous. I love the red and gold.

Shoshi

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your last creations are wonderful.

Unknown said...

Beautiful masterboard and the card is just lush, Angela! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10