Monday 27 April 2015

Tim Holtz Tags # April 2015

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

These are Tim's Tags for April 2015.
 
 
And this is my own interpretation which became a greeting card.
 


 
I have so many birthdays coming up that it seemed to make sense to "Kill Two Birds with One Stone" as they say.
I more or less followed Tim's method of making this but did add faux stitching.
I also thought it would be nice to make a black and white version to use as the mat to mount the tag onto as seen below.
 
 
I made two flower cards but have only used one for this piece but will be using the other one soon.
 
I used this set of Thinlits for the sentiment.

 
But did not have the Word Blocks so used the star die from the butterfly Framelits.
I quite like the way it looks, hope you do too.

 
I added a couple of gems to finish the tag.
 
 
 
I am quite pleased with the finished tag and the card.
I have just made the deadline for joining in this month with a few days to go which is good for me. If you would like to pop over and have a look click here to see Tim's tag for April.
 
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 

7 comments:

Redanne said...

I think the stars look amazing and lets the other word shine! I love the colours you chose and that bow is beautiful too! Hugs, Anne xx

Pamellia said...

Stunning Angela!! I love that you used the stars as your cut out and your flowers are coloured beautifully! Amazing version of Tim's tag. hugs :)

Ruth said...

Just fabulous Tim Tag take! Love the colours, gorgeous card....and thanks for your lovely comments Angela. Ruth x

Deb said...

Beautiful Angela, love the black and white background you used for your card and the stars were a wonderful idea!

Carole Z said...

Beautiful tag Angela, gorgeous take on Tim's and I love your background too! Hugs Carole Z X

Jackie PN said...

Beautiful tags!! Love those flower stamps and the colors you chose, and yes, love those stars as well!!That black and white flower paper is mmmm! Love it!You are so creative,Angela! xx

pam said...

OMW Angela, love those flower stamps, had to take a peek over on Tim's blog didn't I..LOL.mmmm
Gorgeous...
Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10