Friday 23 February 2018

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

This made me smile lots.
I wonder if you know what it is?
It's only the second time I have seen one of these in the UK though we saw lots of them in Egypt.


I'm sorry the photographs are a bit bright but for once it was sunny on the day I took them.

 
This next photograph however is an animal you will definitely know.
It's the lazy dog variety!
They are seen all over the place but at our house they seem to sleep quite a lot!



 And they love to be in the sun too.




 Spring must be on it's way as I took these photographs of the Blue Tits.



 They are obviously house hunting!


 And I will leave you with another photograph of Maisie in her favourite spot at the top of the stairs.
That's part of my bottle collection just behind her and some very old fabric stamping blocks.


 Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
I'm off now to see what everyone else have been up to.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

9 comments:

Annie said...

Is the bird an Ibis? It’s gorgeous so lucky you for seeing it. Your dogs always make me smile Angela. I love how they find the sunny spots.
Hugs,
Annie x

Jackie PN said...

I was thinking Snowy Egret? https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Snowy_Egret/id

Whatever he is, he sure is gorgeous!!
Oh your pups make me smile Angela! Chum is pretty much the same type of laze around, unless Momma plays chase or ball with him! the life of a dog! heehee
Have a super weekend full of creativity!
love & hugs,Jackie xx

Lisca said...

I have no idea what that bird is. Is it a crane? Perhaps Annie is right (ibis).
The househunting birdie is gorgeous. Spring is on its waY!
Dogs sleeping in the sun.... so relaxing to watch.
Have a lovely week,
Lisca

Cara said...

So, it's either a budget hotel or a baby delivery system. I know it's not a heron because it hasn't got your koi carp hanging out of its bill/beak. When is a bill a beak or a beak a bill, hmm totally discombobulated myself there.... Lovely to see the pooches snoozing in the sun, think we could do with some of that, although maybe not on the floor unless anyone's got a hoist handy for me! Have a great weekend x

Anne said...

I've no idea what it is Angela. Like the one of the Blue Tits - let's hope that Spring is on it's way. It's really cold here at moment. Sleeping in the sun sounds just the ticket!!!! :-) Anne x

mamapez5 said...

You know what they say, "Let sleeping dogs lie"! You obviously have a warm and comfy home, and they are making the most of it.
Is the bird an egret? We have them here sometimes but they are fairly small, and usually on the ground, but you may have zoomed in for your photo? I love the colours of the tree it is sitting on.
How lovely to have blue-tits in your nesting box. I have always had too many cats for there to be lots of birds in the garden, but we can sit on our porch and watch the sparrows bringing nesting material to the eaves of the house next door. Happy days! Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I would have been here sooner, but I’m still having phone and internet problems from the ice storm we had two nights ago. To make matters worse, my keyboard is acting up again. I’ll just stop before I get too frustrated and wish you a belated happy Friday Smiles.

Crafty Claire said...

My guess on the bird is little egret. I love the dogs finding every scrap of carpet sun to spread out on. Smiles all round xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Such happy photos - all those lovely animals in their natural habitat! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10