Monday 1 April 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


I started by stamping over an A3 sheet of watercolour paper using WPLUS9 Design Studio - Doodle Buds. 
And just for a change I left it there with no colour added at this stage.


Also stamped more images onto a separate sheet which were coloured


and fussy cut.


I used a small section of the Masterboard for the background and flicked diluted Distress reinkers over it.
I can't resist a bit of grunge!


All that was left to do was layer it up with some matching coloured paper, ribbon, flowers and a sentiment tag (stamps by Apple Blossom - Springtime Sentiments).
I used this as a Mother's Day card but it would make a nice Birthday card too.

 Hope you like it, I would love to hear your comment.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x 

9 comments:

pam said...

Wow this is a wonderful Mothers day card Angela, love the stamping and pretty colours.
Pam x

Mac Mable said...

Love how you've left the masterboard un-coloured and love how you did your pretty Mother's day card adding the pop of colour x. Looking forward to seeing more creations us the masterboard x.

Brenda Brown said...

What a fabulously simple background which is the perfect backdrop for those lovely coloured elements. This worked beautifully Angela, such a pretty card xxx

Mrs A. said...

You have turned a plain background into something spectacular with the inclusion of the coloured flowers and those splatters. I love the result. Hugs Mrs A.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous card, and use of your Masterboard, Angela. I love the black and white of your original Masterboard, and then you coloured some images! Both are outstanding.

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful, creative card, I love it!
hugs
Glenda

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely pretty card with spring colours. I like the co-ordinating background in monochrome too xx

John Paul said...

Cute cards!
Very Attractive Article and very awesome.
It really helped me ton. Please to be continued and posts like these.
Mothers Day Is coming I will prefer you to check out my collection and wish others.
mothers day inspirational quotes
Regards,
John

Bumble Bee said...

Beautiful and Attractive Article and very awesome. It really helped me ton. Thanks for sharing this valuable information. Such a great work. I just amazed while seeing your content! Keep Posting like this stuff. Thanks for sharing such a knowledgeable nice information to us. This is very helpful info. Keep up the good work.www.oysmarto.website

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10