Monday 29 April 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


I'm sure you will remember this, used to make this Mother's Day card.



Well you can't just waste the left over pieces so here's another card I've made, hope you like it. It must be one of the quickest cards I've ever made but sometimes that's just what's needed.


I've also used up some patterned papers from my stash for the background mounted with a plain coloured card and a white card blank.
The sentiment you see here comes with the flowers in the same set.
The stems were elongated using a black pen as they were not quite as long as I wanted them.


Next I applied some Stickles Glitter glue to the centre of the flowers and finally some gems.
If you like these stamps they are by stamps by Apple Blossom - Springtime Sentiments.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge Blog: C is for Clean and Simple (CAS)
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge: Challenge 157 'Flowers'

11 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Clever use up of left over masterboard pieces .... superb! What a lovely cheerful card!!! Happy new week Angela!
Susi xxx

Kelly said...

Love the cards, Angela! Yep... can't wait anything. hehe Creative Hugs & Blessings! Kel

Mrs A. said...

Great use of the left overs on this super card. Hugs Mrs A.

Jan said...

Happy WOYWW #517 xx Jan (20)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Those stamps are FABULOUS Angela what an awesome masterboard. Looks smashing left untouched without any colour. love that card. You've given me an idea on a collection I have which just might do the job for a couple of cards I need asap!
Thanks for sharing these super duper pieces. Hugs Tracey xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Great use of your leftover masterboard pieces, Angela - you are the master at that!

MagsB said...

So very pretty, Angela! What gorgeous springtime colours! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Joy Wilson said...

Lovely pastel floral card! I just love the colors! Thanks so much for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Patties Creations Design Challenge

Crafty Claire said...

A really pretty card...only quick because of the time already spent in the preparation! I think it's really charming xx

Craftyfield said...

I hate wasting bits too... It's great when ou realise you can make something beautiful in double quick time! Love the spring feel of your card, Angela. Enjoy this long weekend.

Basslady said...

my goodness, this is so adorable!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge !

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10