Friday 12 April 2019

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.




Washing! well not quite.


Tea!
You could drink this while doing the washing or you can put it into the water in the sink which is much more fun Lol!


Which is exactly what I did.
Life has been getting in the way of messy crafting but I decided it was time to play.


I need to dry all this and then I'll get back to you for the next exciting instalment of 'How to use those out-of-date tea bags'.



 These two were obviously neither interested or impressed with my plans for this and went to sleep.
Oh well I will just have to play on my own Lol!


Just to finish off, more gorgeous cakes and goodies.


Took mum out again this week and called in for lunch and of course lots of the cakes and desserts this week have an Easter theme.



I think this one looks lush! and very naughty! but clever and could be a great idea for a card!



Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my, those cakes!! Have a lovely weekend
Jo x

Annie said...

Dying with tea?...for me that's the only good thing to do with it...yes, I'm a coffee drinker. The cakes all look very tempting.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lynn Holland said...

Creme egg sundaes yum yum.
I’m looking forward to the next teabag project stage
Lynn xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had intended to stop by sooner, but I've been taking care of my neighbor's cat and today the IV drip I have to give her four times a day took longer than an hour every time.

I love that you are dyeing fabric using tea bags. I have lots of those, too. I love the idea of using recyclables and kitchen products for dyeing. I'll be looking forward to seeing the outcomes. Stan and Maisie might not help, but they were there to cheer you on (sort of).

LOVE the cakes. I want the entire Carrot Cake. My grandmother always made me a carrot cake for my birthday, so I want that now!!!

Have a great rest of Friday and a wonderful weekend, Angela.

Mac Mable said...

So looking forward to seeing what you make with the tea bags and those cakes look yummy and some......x

Jackie PN said...

Oh dear, I would be in trouble if I lived that close to so many delicious looking goodies!! Oh my yummy!!
I can't wait to see where you go with all of those beautifully dyed textiles,Angela!! I see fun in your future!
Sending love and hugs,Jackie xoxo
ps,hello to your Mum and Dad!

froebelsternchen said...

Can't wait to see what you will create with these fabulous dyed fabrics! Happy new week!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Your tea play looks like great fun, and I look forward to seeing the results. And darn, those cakes have me drooling!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10