Friday 5 April 2019

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Though mostly these are photographs from last last Saturday when I spent a great day at the Craft Club with Martine Smith.
Martine makes samples for John Next Door at the moment so you may have seen her work before.


Here I am with my little gang. That's me nearest to you, sorry I have my back to you but we didn't know we were being photographed.


And as you can see there were quite a few people there.


And a few samples of the projects we made.


Pretty or what?


Now I realise you may be thinking this is not my sort of thing but it's nice to do something different occasionally.


I love the background technique we used here on textured card.


These flowers are so pretty.





 A little shopping made the day even better Lol!


Other than that I also went walking again with friends. 


We had a lovely day and of course managed to find somewhere to stop off for a little snack. 


And more food! Took my mum to The Handmade Burger cafe at Meadow Hall. She loves it here as they make real chips and although they are not my thing they do look good.
Like many of the restaurants in Meadowhall they were designed in a way in memory of Sheffield's steal industry with metallic walls and dim lights.

So that's it for today.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

9 comments:

Zumi said...

Nice crafty craft. It is impressive. cheap hotel in bangkok

Lisca said...

Oh you must have had such fun crafting with a whole lot of ladies! I envie you. And learning new techniques. The flowers are gorgeous. Although they are not very practical (It is expensive to post). I agree the background is interesting.
You know I have never heard of John Next Door. Will Google him later.
What did you buy?
Great to see you and your friends walking. I must get out more too. My step counter is broken again. I was on my fourth, so I have called it a day, but it did encourage me to walk more. I always strived to get those illusive 10000 steps. Did the dogs come with you on the walk?
The restaurant looks nice. I assume the problems with your parents are sorted now. That's good to know.
Have a great weekend,
Lisca

Margaret Mifsud said...

Looks like you had a lovely day crafting with your friends Angela! As you said, sometimes it's nice to do something different and it certainly paid off for you as all these cards are so gorgeous!! Sounds like the walk was enjoyable too. Something I don't do often enough! Have a great day! hugs xx

mamapez5 said...

What a crowd of you there were, and I love the samples you made, especially the peachy pink poppies. They are sort of my style but I rarely make them for cards because of problems with international postage, which I have a feeling is about to get even worse! But i do like making them.
Burger and chips, however nicely cooked, are not my choice either, but it is good to see all the mums getting some special treatment on their special day.
Have a good week. Kate x

Annie said...

Sorry I'm so late calling round today....I've had a really busy day making two more memory bears and then shortened 2 pairs of jeans and sadly work has to come first.
How lovely to see so many of you crafting together and what fab results too.
Hugs,
Annie x

Gill Edwards said...

What lovely cards you made in your craft class. Are they paper or fabric? Theyre very clever either way.

have a great week
Gill

Mac Mable said...

Now that looks like a fabulous week...Crafting, walking with friends and eating with family.....Marvellous x Stunning cards and great to do something different from time to time...They are truly beautiful x Have a lovely weekend too x

Lynn Holland said...

I was thinking how wonderful to spend a day crafting with like minded folk. I love to do it and I would have enjoyed your workshop very much.
Have a great week
Lynn xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Love seeing your play bees with your artsy friends, and these cards are delightful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10