Friday 19 April 2019

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.



Started with some gardening to tidy up the strawberry plants.


They stared like this covered in leaves and weeds.



And finished like this all clean and tidy.


From there I went on to finishing my pebbles.


Painted with Gesso and then dipped into marbling ink.


Photographed this guy at the bottom of the garden but not sure what he is but he looked quite big.


And to finish the week off, I went to a craft show at Newark. 
I didn't take many photographs as I was just too busy but here are the few I did take.


Inkylicious stamps and samples.



Lady E.
I've not seen this company before and she makes gorgeous flowers with card and foamiran.


Just a few of her samples.


They are so pretty.


I'm not normally into making flowers but these were so lovely that I may have to give them a go.


Very pretty little bird house too.

If you want to see more of this lady's work I do have a link here:

I think the cake at the back is real and not for sale Lol!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have had a full and wonderful week. Your gardening turned out great. Those strawberry plants look so much better. Lots of hard work, but it's worth it.

Your rocks are incredible. Some look just like Easter eggs.

Wow, what a nice craft show. I was also impressed with Lady E's flowers. I used to make floral arrangements and these cards and even the bird house were stunning

Have a super Friday, a great weekend, and a lovely Easter.

Annie said...

I'm a little late getting to read the blogs today but it was worth my visit. Oh what a wonderful post Angela.....The bird looks like a buzzard to me....lots of them about round here. Hope you have a lovely Easter.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

I hope you get some nice strawberries after all your hard work. I loved picking my home grown ones in UK. Our season is almost over just as your's is beginning.
You pebbles are great. It is a long time since I did any marbling. This is a great idea.
The craft show looks good and probably was as you didn't have time for photos. I like Inkylicious stamps. but I am a bit out of touch with new trends now, and I don'r do as much craft as I used to, but I still like to make cards. I just try to resist buying too much new stuff as I have more than I can ever use already!
The paper flowers are lovely. I'll pop over to her sight and have a look.
Hvae a lovely Easter weekend. Kate x

Lindart said...

Looks like you had a lovely time at the craft show! Your garden looks great too, we are not anywhere near that stage! Picking fresh strawberries must be nice! I think the bird might be a hawk? I thought the rocks were Easter Eggs at first! Very nice! Thanks for your visit, have a lovely Easter, Lindart #27

Mac Mable said...

Well done you getting into the garden and I love those marbled pebbles....very creative x.
Yes that's one big bird!
Looks like you had a fun day out at the show and thank you for sharing the photos...Yummy cake too x

Lisca said...

Oh your strawberry patch looks very neat. I like the cage. Now the birds won't eat your strawberries.Here we are still in full strawberry season. I'm eating them every day. Yum.
That looks like a good craft show that. The flowers are gorgeous. I looked at the website and then looked up foamiran as I didn't know what it was.
Gosh that is a bird of prey and it looks like a buzzard to me with its short neck.
Your pebbles are magnificent. Could give posh Easter eggs a run for their money.
I'm off to bed now,
Have a lovely Easter break,
Lisca

Mrs A. said...

Your pebbles look amazing. It was a lovely sunny day today so managed to get quite a lot done in the garden too. I expect I will ache something rotten tomorrow though. hope you have an enjoyable Easter. Hugs Mrs A.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

For reasons I won't go into, I have been locked out of blogger. This is a devastating problem for me, especially since I am in the middle of my recycle campaign. However, I have set up a HOPEFULLY temporary blog to get me through until I can reclaim mine. Please tell everyone you know, and please visit me starting tomorrow (April 20) at:

https://alteredbooksandmixedmedia.blogspot.com/

Even if you don't normally visit me daily, I could use the support right now. Thank you and Happy Easter.

Crafty Claire said...

Your pebbles are stunning and a great idea for the garden or a gift. Lucky you to have that magnificent buzzard in the garden too xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm drooling over your pebbles, Angela - they are deliciously outstanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10