Friday 20 September 2019

Friday fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Now this may come as a bit of a shock for some of you!


All this came out of my lovely old shed at the bottom of the garden.
It must be a Tardis! (For anyone who doesn't watch UK TV the Tardis is Doctor Who's Space ship which is bigger on the inside than the outside) or how did he get all of this in there.
I wonder if any of you know what the word TARDIS stands for?


Ladders next! You may start to wonder what is happening!


This may give you a clue but you will have to come back next week to see what happens.
Him in-doors is now out of doors working on this and I have been keeping him refreshed with drinks and snacks so not much else has been done but I'm sure you will enjoy the next collection of Steampunk pics, so here we go.


So much work goes into making these and how amazing.


Gorgeous lady. I got this photograph almost by accident as she was walking past, love it.


Wearing a fabulous dress.


How sweet are these two.


I asked them to do a pose for me and mum joined in. You've got to love them.


Just a few more beautiful people having a great time.


Great costume, loving the brolly.


She posed for me with a close-up of the nails.

I think that's enough for today but I still have loads to show you.

For now, wishing you a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Lisca said...

Gosh what are you doing? It looks like you are dismantling the shed and hoping to build a new one with all the wood!
I don't know what the name Tardis means, but in Spanish the verb 'tardar' means to delay, or to take a lot of time. So it has to do with his Time Machine of course. I would have to look up the Latin meaning.
I thouroughly enjoyed you Steampunk photos. The boys are great fun (with their mummy) and I love the wings of the lady in the fluffy dress. I think you had another photo of her before but now I can see the wings clearly. The older couple look great. He looks a bit like a Pearly King.
Those nails are awesome. Morticia!!
Yes, I do wonder how they make all this stuff.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Annie said...

Being a Dr Who fan of course I know what it means...."Time and relative demension in space"....not many episodes we've missed :-)
I think your shed was built by the same designer....does it do time travel too?
Gorgeous Steam Punk photos Angela
Hugs,
Annie x

Crafty Claire said...

Wow those nails!!!! You always look like you are busy. Hope you have a relaxing weekend xx

Mrs A. said...

I think
I am just that bit before you as the old shed is demolished and the new base is down. Summer house is on order and awaiting delivery date. I even have the furniture for it flat packed in the garage and the rug too.
Oh happy days. Hugs Mrs A.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Believe it or not, Angela, some of us in the states like Dr. Who, too. My internet friend CJ is a huge Dr. Who fan and has a TARDIS on her key chain. I, on the other hand, think the only Dr. Who that mattered was the 10th Dr. Yes, my favorite: David Tennant. As far as I'm concerned, all others pale in comparison. I can't wait to see the new TARDIS shed.

Keep those Steampunk photos coming. I love them. They are the highlight of my week. Thanks for all these because they are fabulous. Have a super rest of Friday and a great weekend, too.

Mac Mable said...

Stunning steam punk photos and intrigued to what is happening with the shed/tardis x

Craftyfield said...

So, maybe a bit of wishful thinking but... new all the mod cons craft shed? I need one of those!!!

Lindart said...

I LOVE the Steampunk photos - how lucky are you to be able to go to something like this! I know what a TARDIS is, though I do not know what it stands for. I have never watched Dr. Who, but have always wanted to! Whenever I think about it, I think I have to go back to the beginning and watch it from there, but I don't think I have to, do I? Anyway, thanks for your visit, and Happy Belated WOYWW! Lindart #25

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10