Monday 23 September 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
I am here today to show you two cards made with some left-over Masterboard:



The cards today were made with a small piece of card, some stamps, oxide inks, stickles glitter glue and dies.


The coloured card is a small piece of the left-over Masterboard that I used here from which I took small pieces to fit behind the die cut butterfly and dragonfly. I applied the sentiment directly to the card.


On the card above I added more colour by placing Distress Oxides onto a stamping block and applied this directly to the card blank, one colour at a time. 
Some stamped images completed the design and then Stickles Glitter Glue was added to the dragonflies.


As shown here I added some of the colour around the back of the card too. This prevents a sharp finish on the fold.


Here you can see clearly the effect of the Stickles Glitter Glue on the Dragonfly and the Butterfly.


If you only have a small amount of card you can still make a card with techniques like this.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

Helen said...

such beautiful cards Angela! love the little butterflies (is that the Tim die? I get so fed up trying to release them!)

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful cards, by stamping block do you mean an acrylic block?

Lillianb said...

Great cards well done Angela, xx
Lilian B

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Brilliant brilliant cards Angela love this Oxides CAS technique... its another idea... mm one day,
Thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful cards, Angela. I like how you've backed the butterflies with left over masterboard and also the technique with the oxides. Elizabeth x

Craftyfield said...

I love the butterflies in different colours and stickles flying across the first card and the D.O smooching on the second. Great idea to keep the die-cuts in the card too. Very creative, Angela.

Crafty Claire said...

Very pretty arty cards, love the butterflies and the subtle pastel tones.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10