Wednesday 11 September 2019

WOYWW: 536 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey. 

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


I have to admit to not having done very much crafting recently as other things have got in the way but I have plans Lol!


  I got these dies some time ago but not had them out of the packet yet so I thought if I put them on the desk I might just get round to it.
The papers are half made background papers.


  • The basket on the left holds a few other bits and pieces waiting to be loved.
  • The stack of Tim Holtz dies are sentiments and alphabets and I've got them out because they had got mixed up with the other dies and I couldn't find them easily so they really need a new home. 
  • Towards the back you can just see packets of gems.


  •  This is the right hand side where I keep water jars and sprays bottles, tubs for scissors and other tools.
  • The tin holds buttons and the plastic box has a number of objects which I plan to use on a Masterboard.
  • Right on the back you can see Monkey hiding in his white box. He has never proved to be any good at crafting but he keeps me company.

So that's me done for today, sorry it's not very exciting today though I did make another floating die cut card here.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

14 comments:

Helen said...

I was away at the weekend and my friend was trying to persuade me I need to re-organise and make a dedicated space for crafting.. she is right - but - OH the work that will be involved! Have a great week. Helen #3

Claire said...

Always So much crafty-goodness going on in your photos! Great to see the ubiquitous loo roll...
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire no. 4

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Angela, great to see so many crafty goodies! So easy to lose track of supplies, I agree. I tried getting as much stuff as i could close to my desk in the hope I'd stop forgetting about them too.Not sure how well it's working, lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

Neet said...

Thanks for the close up views of your desk and the explanation as to what everything is. So hard to have everything to hand when you have been crafting a while isn't it - too much stuff syndrome comes to mind with me and I am sure lots of others could put themselves in the same category.
Funnily enough my Monkey has not been much good as a crafter - where did we go wrong?
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Your desk looks good. I'm glad Monkey keeps you company. :-)

Lillianb said...

Angela lot of nice things on your desk today,

Lilian B # 8

April said...

I just LOVE your desk! So much going on.
April #18

Caro said...

Love your desk and so nice to see a close up of your space. Why is other peoples crafting stash so tempting! Have a lovely week. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#10)

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for sharing Angela and looking forward to your makes....The cardboard looking loo roll looks interesting.....LOL x So glad Monkey keeps you company x

StampinCarol said...

Your desk always amazes me with all the goodies you get in your space! The funky dies look interesting! Curious as to what you do with them.
My 1 eyed critter watches over me. I keep forgetting he's there. Hmmm.
Have a great week!
Carol N #20

Dorlene Durham said...

I feel the same, my life has gotten in the way of crafting but I still manage to do a little bit. Great desk as always! Dorlene #22

Shoshi said...

Always a busy desk, Angela! Thank you for your visit, and I'm glad you enjoyed the fun kitty pic. I hope I'll have some further news on the teabag front before too long but I'm in the middle of a few busy days at the moment. I tried my new food processor today and it was great, once I'd worked out from the rather sparse instructions how to put it together. It will become second nature in time, I am sure. I made some delicious vegan pate.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #11

Sarah Brennan said...

I look forward to seeing what you do with those dies of Leonie's Angela. I like the colours on that background too. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I also have several dies I haven't used yet, so I like your idea of setting them out as a reminder. I store my dies by categories, so that helps me find them when I need them. Although some of them can fall under various categories, so that can be tricky. I hope you have a less busy schedule this week, so that you may have time to play in your studio again. Happy belated WOYWW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10