Friday 6 September 2019

Steampunk Festival for Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week but actually a couple of weeks ago now. I still have loads of photographs so here are just a few more.

 
If you are going to dress up do it with gusto!
These two have certainly done that.
 

 
This is just part of our wonderful cathedral here in Lincoln where the Festival takes place.

 
Lots of stalls to buy anything Steampunk.

 
And on with the madness.


Just a bit more madness!


But everyone loves it so no one cares!

 
Even the Queen of Hearts!

 
I spoke to this lady and she told me she had made this dress herself, it was gorgeous.



 
This lady seems to be surrounded by her Octopus, hope he's friendly!


 
And there were some pretty colours too.

 
Gorgeous and floaty.

 
And look at those gorgeous little wings!!!!!

 
I have to say these are some of my favourite pics.
He is so gorgeous.

 
I have been up to other things this week too as we took my parents for a short holiday.
 
 
It was a gorgeous week apart from one evening when we had a massive thunderstorm.

 
More photographs for this too but maybe next week as I think that's enough for now, don't want to wear you out.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This was incredible. That first couple was out of this world and so was the lady who made her own costume. The lady with the octopus was unique. I hadn't seen many this year, even though they were quite prevalent last year, as I recall. And of course, that dog is adorable and apparently so well behaved, too.

Sounds like you never slow down and the trip with your parents must have been fun, aside from the bad weather. I loved the photo of the wind farm in the water. We have SO few wind farms in the states, yet we have a whole lot of wind, especially on the plains where I live.

Have a great Friday and wonderful weekend. I love your steampunk photos and the photo of that cathedral is out of this world. Nothing like that in the states, that's for sure.

Annie said...

I don't think you could ever wear me out with your Steampunk photos Angela...I just love the imagination and work that goes into each and every one of the outfits [dog's included]. Thanks so much for sharing them.
Hugs,
Annie x

Josie said...

Fabulous photos Angela, we lucky enough to be within striking distance of Whitby (although I originally come from Cambridgeshire) and I love admiring these wonderful outfits!

Twiglet said...

What a fab event Angela - amazing costumes. x Jo

mamapez5 said...

I can't believe it is time for the Steampunk festival again already. The costumes are amazing. They could give the Spanish fiestas a run for their money.
I am glad the weather was mostly fine for Mum's little holiday. It looks lovely. I actually think wind turbines are rather beautiful. Kate xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

More great steampunk costumes. And I love that cathedral.

Lisca said...

Sorry for the late reply, I've been out all day.
Oh I never tire of seeing photos of the steampunk festival. That first couple certainly had the most beautiful costumes. I also loved Tweedle Dee and TweedleDum although they were not really steampunk, but fun all the same.
The lady in the purple dress is stunning (I meant the dress, but she is pretty too)
And of course the dog stole the show!
Keep them coming!
Looking forward to seeing more Skegness photos too.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Shoshi said...

Oooh more funky steampunky gorgeousness, Angela! Keep 'em coming - I just love this stuff!

Shoshi x

Mac Mable said...

I am still amazed at the fabulous effort everyone does to dress up....Absolutely stunning x They sure do it with gusto x The event sure does look like lots of fun. Thank you for sharing more wonderful photos with us x So glad you enjoyed your trip away and that you did get some lovely weather (for most of the time) x

Crafty Claire said...

Love the steampunk costumes. I'm no seamstress but a daughter of a friend is taking up theatrical and cosplay costumes so maybe I can commission an outfit! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10