Monday 9 September 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with some left-over Masterboard:


Now I wonder if you've guessed where the topper for this card came from!


You may remember this card from an earlier post here:



And these were the left-over pieces which I have turned round and mounted onto a blank card.
Simple but effective, I'm sure you'll agree.


Just finished it off with a few enamel dots, pearls and a nice sentiment.
So that was one Masterboard and at least four cards!
I am so loving this technique using the Press and Seal and if you missed the original tutorial relating to this you can find it here.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela... okay, you know I have to check out that press and seal technique. Like I need a different rabbit hole to go down hehe. Thanks for the lovely comment last Wednesday. Bob left a couple of hours ago so I'm back on my schedule tomorrow. Today... not a lot of energy. LOL Creative Blessings!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Oooh, this is lovely and romantic.

Mac Mable said...

Absolutely stunning with a fabulous technique. Always good to get four cards out of the one master board x.

Crafty Claire said...

A lovely card and a great way to create that extra wow factor xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10