Monday 26 August 2019

Masterboard Monday - Floating die cut card.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


It is a piece left over from an earlier project but I just have to use up some of these as they seem to be growing so fast.


I've die cut some hearts first.


And then arranged them on a card blank placing them over the sides slightly. By now you may have guessed I'm making another Floating Die Cut card.


When you're satisfied with the arrangement cover them with Press and Seal and smooth it in place to attach the hearts.


Remove the whole thing from the card blank and place the dies in position. 


Die cut and add sticky dots to the heart shapes.


Before attaching the hearts to the card blank, position the images to work out where the sentiment should be and put the stamp in position.


And stamp it.


Now prepare the sticky dots and position onto the card blank. Smooth the Press and Seal and then gently remove it. I've applied some of the smaller hearts around the sentiment too.


I've finished the card by adding enamel dots.


Just a few final pics to show you the depth of the hearts.



I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Craft stamper Magazine - Take it Make it Challenge: August.

8 comments:

Helen said...

what a fab card!

Crafty Claire said...

A fabulous card and certainly has the wow factor. You make the process look so simple! xx

Mrs A. said...

Masterful. A friend actually gave me some of this stuff on a roll to try out and
I put in a cupboard and forgot about it. Found it the other day and couldn’t think what it was. Now I know.!! Hugs Mrs A.

Kim x said...

Another masterpiece my crafty friend, and I still haven't had the chance to play with this technique. Got to give it a go.
Hope you are having a wonderful crafty bank holiday.
Hugs Kimx

Mac Mable said...

Wow what a clever card. Love the master board you used to die cut the hearts and what great depth and texture....Love it x.

Crafting With Jack said...

Love this technique, must get some of that wrap. Love the hearts.

Linda said...

This looks fab. I lov e the floating die cut technique. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Lin said...

What is press and seal?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10